Kentucky is building a roster that isn’t just freshmen

Seems to me Arkansas is building a lot better roster for next season than Kentucky. Cal is still the coach so it remains to be seen what het gets out of them. Pope is still an unknown coaching commodity imo. He seems to be trying to build a roster long term instead of necessarily competing t the highest level next season.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit scared, if this new coach adapts Kentucky to the modern age of take on a project freshman or 2 and the rest through portal, with their budget, if they get it together I’m scared
Ok mattkentuckyfan

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit scared, if this new coach adapts Kentucky to the modern age of take on a project freshman or 2 and the rest through portal, with their budget, if they get it together I’m scared
I think we all knew that when they let Cal go

Reactions: Pennheel
So he’s doing what Barnes does. What are the odds that he ends up doing it better than Rick Barnes? 1 in 100?

Saw a stat tonight that this is the oldest KY team since 1949 with an avg age of 22.

VN Store

Back