Missed Connection

FastChad

I know it’s a long shot, but I’m hoping someone here can help me out. I went to a party over the weekend in Knoxville and met a girl named Jodi that had a Tennessee tattoo on her right calf. I thought she texted me her number, but my phone battery died from streaming the Clemson-Louisville basketball game over the host’s Wi-Fi. When I charged it back up, there was no text. I’m guessing that I gave her the wrong number as a result of being nervous.

Anyhow, Jodi is in her late 20’s, has black hair, dimples and giggles in a way that would melt your heart. I probably tried a little too hard to impress her while we shared a couple heaters, but I got the impression that there’s better than a 50/50 chance she’d go out with me if I asked her to go to someplace nice like Applebees.

Jodi knew a lot about all y’all’s recruiting class, so I’m guessing she hangs out here.

So, here goes nothing. If you’re reading this Jodi, I think we would make a great couple and hope you feel the same way. Hit me up and I’ll DM you the correct phone number.

I know it’s a long shot, but I’m hoping someone here can help me out. I went to a party over the weekend in Knoxville and met a girl named Jodi that had a Tennessee tattoo on her right calf. I thought she texted me her number, but my phone battery died from streaming the Clemson-Louisville basketball game over the host’s Wi-Fi. When I charged it back up, there was no text. I’m guessing that I gave her the wrong number as a result of being nervous.

Anyhow, Jodi is in her late 20’s, has black hair, dimples and giggles in a way that would melt your heart. I probably tried a little too hard to impress her while we shared a couple heaters, but I got the impression that there’s better than a 50/50 chance she’d go out with me if I asked her to go to someplace nice like Applebees.

Jodi knew a lot about all y’all’s recruiting class, so I’m guessing she hangs out here.

So, here goes nothing. If you’re reading this Jodi, I think we would make a great couple and hope you feel the same way. Hit me up and I’ll DM you the correct phone number.

Solid idea, but execution left a lot to be desired. “Heaters” kind of gave you away. No one uses that and then says “somewhere nice like Applebees”.

Needed more “me and a buddy come up to Knoxville for a party and I seen a chick that made my loins tingle something fierce” and less “streaming the Louisville - Clemson basketball game on my phone”

Reactions: Carl Pickens
They are mostly in small towns along the interstate. At least it seems that way.
Not to get too far off topic, but I’m struggling to understand why everyone is bagging on Applebees. If you order a classic combo app, an order of baby back ribs, an order of riblets and a triple chocolate meltdown desert, you’re already up to $47.47 IF you have a 50% off app coupon.

This is all BEFORE you order drinks. If you only order four 21 ounce beers, that’s another $27. If you try to impress your date by being a big tipper, you’re up to almost $90.

That, by definition, is a “nice place”.

Not to get too far off topic, but I’m struggling to understand why everyone is bagging on Applebees. If you order a classic combo app, an order of baby back ribs, an order of riblets and a triple chocolate meltdown desert, you’re already up to $47.47 IF you have a 50% off app coupon.

This is all BEFORE you order drinks. If you only order four 21 ounce beers, that’s another $27. If you try to impress your date by being a big tipper, you’re up to almost $90.

There's a fine line between nice and extravagant.

APPLEBEES HAS RATS!!!!!!

There's a fine line between nice and extravagant.

Keep in mind, this would be a first date. I think taking her to Applebees would be more than generous if we aren’t splitting the bill.

Im calling BS on anyone trying to act like they’d go someplace fancier.

Was Jodi's tattoo pantone 151 orange?

Keep in mind, this would be a first date. I think taking her to Applebees would be more than generous if we aren’t splitting the bill.

I'm thinking you're trying too hard to impress her. Find a nice Krystal like the one beside the Mouse's Ear on Kingston Pike. If she's the kind of girl who thinks she's too good for that, walk away.

I think you should start at Waffle House. How she takes her hash browns will tell you her intentions. If she gets them scattered, and covered, you are getting some that night. If she gets them smothered, topped, and chunked, she's going to blow up your bathroom.

You didn't account for the $20 in meth you buy in the parking lot of a Applebees. That counts too.

VN Store

Back