Need restaurant ideas in West Knoxville

SpeedyVOL

Near Cedar Bluff and the mall. The wife is meeting her niece for dinner and she needs ideas. The only type of food they don't eat is seafood. Thanks in advance.

Sticky Rice Cafe is near the mall. Favorite local restaurant of the best chefs in town and the kitchen staff at Blackberry Farm. It is an Asian dive, mostly Laotian cuisine, and the food is made by the grandma of the family. I highly recommend the pork chop, any of the curries, the ginger chicken, and the kow poon (spicy!). It never disappoints and the staff is top notch.

Reactions: SpeedyVOL
Denton's, you can get a big orange smoothie and two corn dogs with sweet potato fries.....and have plenty of money left over for a funnel cake and shopping at the mall.

It's a very specific taste, but my favorite Knoxville restaurant is The Stir Fry Cafe in The Gallery Shopping Center. If you like stir fry, you can't beat it.
I hated when the Turkey Creek location closed down. Great restaurant.

I can’t believe that you and Jodi never got back together, at least for a weekend
It’s certainly one of life’s greatest mysteries considering how great it all started. She ended up getting engaged to her ex. The last I heard from her was when she tried to FaceTime me from her bachelorette party in Nashville. Her connection was too slow so I couldn’t understand what she was trying to say and hung up.

I did call her mom on Mother’s Day though. She said Jodie was happy which made me feel good. Next time I head to Tennessee, I‘m going to meet up with her mom for breakfast and drinks so I’ll probably get the full scoop.

VN Store

Back