Night Owls/Insomniacs Thread Part IV

Last night really stunk as far as trying to get some sleep. The sleep meds didn't even work and I was up just laying in the bed basically staring up at the wall to get some sleep. Hopefully, tonight is much better.

My legs get restless at night and that keeps me awake a lot.

That's no fun. I lay there for 2 hours late into the night trying to sleep. It definitely messes with you the next day. I had been doing better. Insomnia is no fun.

When the truth is found to be lies
And all the joy within you dies
Donā€™t you want somebody to love
Donā€™t you need somebody to love
Wouldnā€™t you love somebody to love
You better find somebody to love

Reactions: feathersax
When the truth is found to be lies
And all the joy within you dies
Donā€™t you want somebody to love
Donā€™t you need somebody to love
Wouldnā€™t you love somebody to love
You better find somebody to love
There's music, then there are road signs.

Attachments

• Love & Burma Shave.jpg
    Love & Burma Shave.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Tin Man
I will definitely be doing some napping... Cleaners come at 11am to help with the last little bit gets need done before pictures are taken in order to sell the house. Finally getting to sleep šŸ˜“

Well Tin, there are 'scrip drugs that help. I don't recommend but, sometimes a good night sleep is a must.
I remember being a light sleeper in me youth. When I started traveling the world I asked Dr for help and I got zanax/alprazalan. He didn't know or tell they were addicting..... years later still doing most nights.

Reactions: Pennheel
Well Tin, there are 'scrip drugs that help. I don't recommend but, sometimes a good night sleep is a must.
I remember being a light sleeper in me youth. When I started traveling the world I asked Dr for help and I got zanax/alprazalan. He didn't know or tell they were addicting..... years later still doing most nights.

I second this. I still struggle off and on,but I would never get any sleep whatsoever if I didn't take Trazadone. I might have to switch soon as my body has built a tolerance for it. If I don't need it,I don't take it. Of course that's up to you.

Heard about a sleep podcast the other day on the news that may help a little. This one was called ā€œI canā€™t sleepā€ and he just reads Wikipedia pages all episode. Apparently thereā€™s several different podcasts meant for the same thing, which I never knew.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back