Recruiting Football Talk VII

16-0 is the new goal
12 win regular season
SECCG win
First round playoff bye (13-0 undefeated will get a bye)
Semifinal playoff win
NC game win

By my math, that’s a 15-0 🤠 season win total.
If for some reason a 13-0 doesn’t get a bye in the first round of the playoffs then 16-0 🤠 is possible.

If your math is different, please let me know. Thanks 😊

Dey good.

KNS could write an article on the case for CMo, including asking people associated with those other programs what they thought about CMo, and interviewing some national baseball people and ask them specifically about those numbers. That would get things rolling.

But what part of trolling would that be?

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's the first elite 8 in school history. Also Texas was the #2 overall.

Girls play tomorrow I think. They upset the undefeated #1 team in S16.

While I celebrate their accomplishment this year, I think Tennessee’s men’s Tennis team has been to like seven or eight final fours.

I stand corrected. Not sure where I got that in my head. Maybe I was thinking of the women's, but they've been to at least 1 other Elite 8. They've been less successful than the boys though.
tenor-88.gif
😏

12 win regular season
SECCG win
First round playoff bye (13-0 undefeated will get a bye)
Semifinal playoff win
NC game win

By my math, that’s a 15-0 🤠 season win total.
If for some reason a 13-0 doesn’t get a bye in the first round of the playoffs then 16-0 🤠 is possible.

If your math is different, please let me know. Thanks 😊
12-0 season
Sec champ game
4 team bye no game 8 teams play
Play final 8 game 8 teams again
Final 4
Champ game

Is this not correct

You
May be right and I’m wrong
I thought it was 16 games now

Happy Friday fam.

May 17, 2024: There are issues in your life that you need to confront with truth and righteousness. You can do this by defining your goals and confronting your resistance to carry out your intentions. This can only be done by self-examination and getting to the root of the problem, which is likely to be fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

This one definately resonated for me. Hard truths are hard.

I go through Morristown when I go home to Kentucky. One day, God willing, I'm gonna stop and eat there.
It's the Tennessee version of In-N-Out Burger in California...beloved and overhyped by most locals..but overall just....meh.

It's not bad..but it ain't the greatest thing since bacon either.

12-0 season
Sec champ game
4 team bye no game 8 teams play
Play final 8 game 8 teams again
Final 4
Champ game

Is this not correct

You
May be right and I’m wrong
I thought it was 16 games now
I wasn’t sure when the 16 team started. Thought it was after this year…I kinda quit paying attention until we see what actually happens.

So now I have us at:

15-0 🤠
16-0 🤠

It's the Tennessee version of In-N-Out Burger in California...beloved and overhyped by most locals..but overall just....meh.

It's not bad..but it ain't the greatest thing since bacon either.
Yup, Whataburger to Texans.

The fast food burger chain never lives up to the home grown adoration.

I understand the sentiment of it being home, but for me it’s West Tennessee’s BBQ. Not a fast food chain…

Yup, so... "All portal players are poopy heads anyway."

Dweebo is doubling down on moron. He is in denial or is too stupid to understand the new reality.
A large segment of the portal players are there because of covid. Covid's extra year(s) players sucked up a lot of spots on top program's rosters and many players who would have gone to the top programs were forced to go to what is now in effect the minor leagues. Now many of the elite programs are funnelling players that they are interested in as freshmen to "friendly" lower tier schools telling them in a year they can enter the portal and transfer. The top school doesn't risk a scholarship on an unproven commodity, the lower level school gets a player for a year or two that they never would have had a shot at in the past. Win, win.
The portal has created the reality that the lower level schools have in effect become the developmental league for the top schools, non-Dweebos realize that.
What Dweebo is actually saying is that "we can't compete."

Canned response. I can't stand it when low information fans say stuff like this. Like you gave a thought about Tennis before ten seconds ago.
I dont think it's about Tennis specifically, it's about finally breaking through and winning the bundle in one of the highly ranked sports. As opposed to finishing highly ranked but short of a title.

VN Store

Back