They were NOT going to let us win this game.

Refs had nothing to do with Ziegler going 2-13 or whatever he was. 2-5 from the free throw line. Aidoo being terrified and playing embarrassingly bad.
They didn't. But they affected about everything else you could In the game. Calling ghost fouls on Edey and letting Edey forearm our guy to the face and shoving people In the back.

Dude we have 1 player score double digits. No one else showed up. ZZ 3-12. JJJ started off incredible then promptly disappeared, as he always does. Aidoo got outplayed by a true freshman.
Has nothing to do with it. We got cheated by the refs. EVERYONE knows that. Refs were agin' us.

LOL

Dude we have 1 player score double digits. No one else showed up. ZZ 3-12. JJJ started off incredible then promptly disappeared, as he always does. Aidoo got outplayed by a true freshman.

Purdue likewise didn’t have much of a supporting cast. I think the teams were pretty even…but one team got a lot of extra help.

I just hate blaming refs. In any sport. There's too many opportunities to overcome a call that doesn't go your way. And we couldn't do that. We just needed 1 guy to step up and score 15-18 points. Everyone crumbled.
I agree. But play beyond the bad calls and rise above it only go so far, same goes for football v Bama and uga lately.

Can't overcome the people who control the game when they want you to lose

VN Store

Back