2024 Presidential Race

And there's idiots who hate Trump doing the same. And they aren't idiots for hating Trump. Just morons

What do you think? Did Biden widen his cheeks to drop a load right here?

There are only a couple of things that can make a man make a face like that.

What do you think? Did Biden widen his cheeks to drop a load right here?

There are only a couple of things that can make a man make a face like that.

Do you think I can't find tweets where it looks like Trump shat himself? $100 to Saint Jude if you think I can't and are right .

It comes after a nearly decade-long slide in profits and market share for GM in China that has some industry watchers questioning whether the automaker can turn around the operations, or if it would be better to exit the country – an unimaginable prospect just a few years ago.

Barra, who visited China recent during an auto show in Beijing, said GM remains committed to the market, which the company entered through a joint venture in 1997.

Over the long term, we’re committed to China. We believe that it’s a market that, over the medium term, will have substantial growth,” she said during GM’s quarterly earnings call on April 23.

I bet the UAW loved that.

Any and all future bets on VN, should be made with a donation to St. Jude.
Best thing that's ever crossed the pages of the PF.

Maybe we can all find some common ground here. That hospital is one of the most amazing medical institutions in the world. They have almost single-handedly achieved the Holy Grail, learning to cure the C word for a huge majority of pediatric malignancies. It's actually the very place I was called to care for children. One of the few times in my life that I heard a very clear message from God. I was on path to be a retina surgeon prior to that day.

If it's nuts, why do you and others continue to bring up intent?

I made a statement that his telling them to go home is evidence he wasn't trying to take over the government.

I dont know the answer ...ive never researched it, but has there ever been a coup where the leader told people conducting the coup to go home?
It’s like them calling Trump a dictator. Name a dictator in history that wanted to cut taxes. Leftists are just emotional toddlers.

Reactions: BreatheUT

It comes after a nearly decade-long slide in profits and market share for GM in China that has some industry watchers questioning whether the automaker can turn around the operations, or if it would be better to exit the country – an unimaginable prospect just a few years ago.

Barra, who visited China recent during an auto show in Beijing, said GM remains committed to the market, which the company entered through a joint venture in 1997.

Over the long term, we’re committed to China. We believe that it’s a market that, over the medium term, will have substantial growth,” she said during GM’s quarterly earnings call on April 23.

I bet the UAW loved that.
It's been a while since I've been but at one time they loved their Buicks.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
If it's nuts, why do you and others continue to bring up intent?

I made a statement that his telling them to go home is evidence he wasn't trying to take over the government.

I dont know the answer ...ive never researched it, but has there ever been a coup where the leader told people conducting the coup to go home?
How about a coup with Big Gulp Dr. Peppers, but no weapons?

Voting for him IS supporting him….. and you know this
Not really.
I guess I could go this far.......
voting for Biden is 90% a vote against Trump and 10% a vote supporting Biden.

Whereas if a rock was running against trump, my vote for the rock would be a vote 100% against trump and 0% a vote supporting the rock.

Please. Get real, dude. His words and emotions were very inflammatory. Plus--and just a minor point here--he was the PRESIDENT and he was lying about a presidential election. And he lied--loudly and blatantly and 24/7---for weeks. He's also responsible for the deaths of several people--FACT. The man should go to prison--seriously.
Who in particular?

Not really.
I guess I could go this far.......
voting for Biden is 90% a vote against Trump and 10% a vote supporting Biden.

Whereas if a rock was running against trump, my vote for the rock would be a vote 100% against trump and 0% a vote supporting the rock.
Whatever makes you feel better

You're voting for unelected bureaucrats and party operatives to control the executive branch. Biden is in control of nothing
Understood......
I would rather it not be Biden, but Biden is far more preferable than Trump.

VN Store

Back