2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Surprising that the staff would risk frustrating info jockeys on the boards instead of openly identifying guys so they can be thrilled at being categorized as backup options and analyzed by an array of FANS! Nothing more encouraging than seeing PASS posts on a teams free boards as you are in a decision process. I know the popular stance is they should be smart enough to ignore idiots cause every team has them, but they get to apply free analysis to free speech and the staff may want to keep the window of applied arrogance as small as possible.
Lol...exactly. But, between agendas (some have never recovered their internet cred after going all in on the "coasting to retirement" and similarly asinine positions) and irrationality, this is where we find ourselves.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Of course the coaches know the NIL of every player, before and after the offer. There has to be communication, If not, then Sprye would be offering money or raising offer to a player that the staff does not really want or does not want over another player. Sprye is only informing staff what they have to spend. If staff wants to spend more, then I assume a call is made to a major donor.

Don't know to what extent the players are familiar with Lanier, if at all, personally, I think how he gets along with the players on the visit will go a very long way to deciding how this plays out. The players have always had a say in what new players are accepted onto the team and which ones are steered elsewhere. I think if personally he fits the team he will be here and if not, then he will go elsewhere.
When Chaz visits on Tuesday, I guarantee you one thing that will happen. CRB will tell Mashack to go play one on one with Chaz. Then, Mashack will report back and tell CRB what he thinks of him. That's what has been reported that CRB did when Dalton came for his visit last year. I love that! Get you best defender to check out his game! Love it!!!

When Chaz visits on Tuesday, I guarantee you one thing that will happen. CRB will tell Mashack to go play one on one with Chaz. Then, Mashack will report back and tell CRB what he thinks of him. That's what has been reported that CRB did when Dalton came for his visit last year. I love that! Get you best defender to check out his game! Love it!!!
Agreed. And, it's a great selling point to reinforce one of the ways you're going to make him better, which is go up against JM every freaking day.

VN Store

Back