2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a lot of strong rebounding. That has to happen lost us to many games this year.
I've noticed our more dogged rebounders are also some of our quicker players, but we need more of that type of player than we have. I think this year's team is, overall, a touch slower than teams past and that has shown up in our drop-off in rebounding. Opponents are simply just enough quicker than we are to reach them first.

I've noticed our more dogged rebounders are also so e of our quicker players. I think this year's team is, overall, a touch slower than teams past and that has shown up in our drop-off in rebounding. Opponents are simply just enough quicker than we are to reach them first.
I thought that before, but Puckett is a very good fundamental rebounder. Both her positioning for boxing out her man, and how opportunistic she is for offensive rebounding. She did a good job of keeping Watkins off the glass. Even if she wasn't getting the rebound, she was bodying up her counterpart to make sure they didn't either.

I thought that before, but Puckett is a very good fundamental rebounder. Both her positioning for boxing out her man, and how opportunistic she is for offensive rebounding. She did a good job of keeping Watkins off the glass. Even if she wasn't getting the rebound, she was bodying up her counterpart to make sure they didn't either.
Agree and boy hasn’t Puckett really matured this year. Mentally and physically much tougher.

2 positions needed most PG and Wing we need big time players here. Go get him Staff when they become available. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: NoBackBoard
2 positions needed most PG and Wing we need big time players here. Go get him Staff when they become available. In CHRIST Alone
The way we get killed on the boards by good rebounding teams, ain’t no way you think this is all that’s needed. Cooper will be great on the perimeter for us next season on both ends

This board is confusing! 😂😂 Players we really need y’all don’t want. (Petty) But be willing to take on project players. It’s not a popularity contest, we need some dawgs across the board. And y’all be the same ones asking for Coach to be fired. 🤦🏾‍♂️

KY gate keeps swinging open. Good news is this player has 3 yrs of elig. Bad news is she only got 7 mins with a team like KY and has no stats. Guess she didn't want to hang around for the 'big hire'.

Def moving down level

Reactions: glv98
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back