2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

Thanks 😊 ik.. u think she’s gonna play Latham Spearman Barker and Duada at the same time? Besides it’s just rumors that we are even recruiting them. We may not even be in on them.

“If I could take a full team of PGs I would” -CKC on Samara Spencer

Does that sound like she wants half the team to be forwards? Puckett, Darby, Hollingshed, Latham, Spearman, Dauda, AND Barker?? Then Whitehorn is kinda a SF.

I don’t see it
I can see it. Nothing against Darby or Puckett, who I think are great ladies, but it seems coach might be out recruiting them. Hollingsworth is pretty good but doesn’t have great lateral movement.

Then you should look a little closer at South Carolina & LSU's rosters. LSU has 6-6 Del Rosario with great 4 players in Smyth and Marrow and South Carolina Add Adhel Tac a big 6-5 post alongside Samika Walker at 6-5. Dawn and Kim don't just recruit that size just because. They know it is necessary to be able to compete for a SEC and/or National Championship. Those thinking that a 4 guard lineup in this league is going to win consistently is just wrong. If this was the case we would see the Auburns, Arkansas's and Missouri's in the top of the league year over year and we don't see that.
Adhel Tac is more like 6' 6". Standing next to Cardosa they look about the same height.

Reactions: brittannica
Adhel Tac is more like 6' 6". Standing next to Cardosa they look about the same height.
It’s going to be fun watching us play against these bigs…

1. How long can they sprint up and down the court?
2. Can we keep them out of the middle on defense like we plan to do?
3. Can we force difficult entry passes?
4. Will we be able to adjust properly if they are dominating us down low?

Reactions: Ratvol
It’s going to be fun watching us play against these bigs…

1. How long can they sprint up and down the court?
2. Can we keep them out of the middle on defense like we plan to do?
3. Can we force difficult entry passes?
4. Will we be able to adjust properly if they are dominating us down low?

I feel like this is going to be a team that has a million held balls a game lol.

VN Store

Back