2024 TRANSFER TRACKER

I think she was just ready to get on with adulting. She obviously didn’t want to play in the W and would have had to learn a whole new system that may not have been the best fit. Plus, Jordy is a long way away.
AFA CKC, any coach would want a defender like TK in the paint.
Key checked out early following Kellie’s dismissal. Never had anything to do with changing expectations, unless she recognized obvious program deficiencies.

I think she saw the writing on the wall, she did what was best her her by moving on.
It had nothing to do with that. She was considering being done with basketball throughout the season. It is no way true that she decided not to take her covid year because of the change. TK is quite happy with her life as it is.

Charles and Dolson are the only ones you mentioned that are worth a dang.

The others had decent college careers because most of their schedule was against crappy AAC and Big East teams with 0 size.

ONO is mid at best and will be outta the league after this season. Edwards will not be successful in the WNBA, not good enough from the outside and not physical enough in the paint.

Juhasz is like Stewie in that she can play perimeter to interior but again, she’s meh.
It's funny how you always put down players that you don't actually see play, except when they play the Lvols. Again, I've said it before, you don't know s--t about WBB, especially the pros.

It's funny how you always put down players that you don't actually see play, except when they play the Lvols. Again, I've said it before, you don't know s--t about WBB, especially the pros.
…ouchie. Storrs bringing the deep shade. Keyboard.

Well they got two.portal recruits within 24 hours of her hire.

One followed her head coach, Anita Howard, from Georgia Southern. Likely the reason he hired her, he can’t recruit so he hired two mid-major coaches who each brought a player a piece.

Denim was a done deal before Sam was hired there. She was officially announced after but it was widely reported the weekend prior she was going to MSST. She’s 5’4” and I like her game, but she’s unlikely to impact the SEC.

If that’s what UT was doing they would have closed this entire forum down already.

I start looking at ranking about Jan 20 each year.Until then ,they are meaningless.
With the exception that the voters are not generally inclined to make significant adjustments to the rankings without substantial losses by higher ranked teams. This makes it harder to climb into the upper ranks if a team starts out unranked.

Jim

Reactions: krichunaka
With the exception that the voters are not generally inclined to make significant adjustments to the rankings without substantial losses by higher ranked teams. This makes it harder to climb into the upper ranks if a team starts out unranked.

Jim

A lot of it is based on last season. We were not a top 25 team to end the season, thus are not predicted in that field to begin the season.

That said, we are a total unknown, with an upgraded roster and a different coach it’s hard to tell what is going to happen. I do not expect us to finish any worse than we did last season though.

Who’s left from portal to choose from getting slim pickings don’t look like white horn is coming. I can’t keep up with who’s left
Did I miss something on Ruby? I thought today’s consensus was that she was committed to coaches just waiting to make it public. At least that was the feeling from her recent onslaught of social media follows of LV coaches and LVFLS.

Did you hear/read something different or you just don’t have a good feeling about it?

A lot of it is based on last season. We were not a top 25 team to end the season, thus are not predicted in that field to begin the season.

That said, we are a total unknown, with an upgraded roster and a different coach it’s hard to tell what is going to happen. I do not expect us to finish any worse than we did last season though.
I think the roster is about equal now, no elite player like Rickea but shes replaced with a couple of players, if we can add 1-2 more good players I would see that as an upgraded roster.

If anyone wants to see a preview of the elite system Coach Caldwell is bringing to Rocky Top watch the Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks series!

This is why CKC is dominating the transfer portal in less than a month adding P5 starter after P5 starter after P5 starter! The best athletes want to play in this system.
Fear Da Spear said that’s 3.. we ain’t done yet!
Tennessee is back, Kim is cooking 🍊!

VN Store

Back