'25 CA LB Nasir Wyatt

I like Carter alot and Herring looks legit I'm also glad Pili is coming back..Having said that these are the type of dudes u have to land to be able to compete in the SEC.Im hopeful for a good season and continue to build on our momentum because the SEC ain't getting any damn easier that's for sure..

Reactions: Sevierville vol
I like Carter alot and Herring looks legit I'm also glad Pili is coming back..Having said that these are the type of dudes u have to land to be able to compete in the SEC.Im hopeful for a good season and continue to build on our momentum because the SEC ain't getting any damn easier that's for sure..
I think we have a top 4-5 SEC linebacker room right now, from a talent standpoint. That's just my personal opinion though.

Flying another Mater Dei kid out to Knoxville that will give an insightful and glowing interview in regards to his Tennessee visit afterwards....and we'll finish 5th come signing day.

This kid is like Elijah Herring.
Pass rusher that's trying to play ILB.

PASS for me

Flying another Mater Dei kid out to Knoxville that will give an insightful and glowing interview in regards to his Tennessee visit afterwards....and we'll finish 5th come signing day.

This kid is like Elijah Herring.
Pass rusher that's trying to play ILB.

PASS for me
Uh...what? That whole thing was very confusing. But I guess all the other stud power 5 schools are completely wrong about him.

Uh...what? That whole thing was very confusing. But I guess all the other stud power 5 schools are completely wrong about him.
There's nothing confusing about what I said.
What, so all highly coveted recruits always pan out?? That means absolutely nothing.

The kid is overrated, and as much attention as we give Mater Dei, it's all been for not. And I always sit with the Mater Dei crowd when I see watch them play, so I obviously have nothing against them.

Yeah they're a fantastic high school program, but there's plenty of talent elsewhere around the country.

Reactions: rgvol
2025 LB Nasir Wyatt was in town. He has been recruited at various positions including as LEO/EDGE type and as more of a traditional linebacker, but in our viewing of him, he fits more as a traditional linebacker. It will be interesting to see how Tennessee recruits him moving forward.

So basically he was in between two positions, but doesn’t have the size to play DE yet

See what I mean, everybody?

😴

Complete waist of time recruiting that school.
Bru came to UT because he was looking to remake himself after all the mess he started out with in college.

Those kids just don’t want to come to Tennessee

😴

Bru came to UT because he was looking to remake himself after all the mess he started out with in college.

Waste*
Unless you really do need a belt....

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

😴

It makes sense to lay the relationship groundwork, though. Mater Dei kids will come to the South. They're going to Alabama and Georgia. When Tennessee's profile increases on a national level, as it's about to, they'll take a harder look at Tennessee. So having those relationships in place when that happens makes sense.

VN Store

Back