Discount on Whirlpool Appliances

Thanks @white65 We bought a new range with the discount code and had it delivered yesterday. The total price through the site was still cheaper than Lowe's, Home Depot, etc even including my veteran discount with the added benefit that the model we chose was ready for shipment through the site. Shipping date was only estimate on all other sites checked and were all at least two weeks later than our delivery date yesterday.

Awesome deal, thanks for sharing!

Thanks! @white65 were you the one that posted about the United Way sale last year? If so do you know if it’ll be repeated? We got a fantastic deal on a combo built in oven/microwave

Anyone out there own a Whirlpool built-in microwave model WMT55511KS? I have a gaping hole in my island where my Bosch microwave (which I do NOT recommend) was and this particular Whirlpool with trim kit will fit in that space almost perfectly. Hubby will have to do a bit of carpentry magic, but it won't be noticeable. I'm not really finding reviews online from people who've owned this one for any amount of time. It's all folks that just got it and are tickled to death with their purchase.

I've been a long-time user of Whirlpool appliances (my refrigerator has been going strong for almost a decade!), and I've found some decent discounts in my time. When it comes to finding deals, don't just rely on in-store bargains or holiday sales.
One site I've personally found to be a treasure trove of savings is DontPayFull. In my experience, they regularly update discount codes and offers specifically for Whirlpool appliances. The savings can sometimes be substantial, making it an option worth exploring in your quest for discounts.

Last edited:
Bump for Christmas shopping. There are small kitchen items for sale on the website too.

VN Store

Back