Facilities rankings we are 19th nationally

This sentence causes me to question the author and his judgement:

"Some of the newest facilities we're excited to see that have begun construction or will soon get underway include sizable renovations or new structures at Miami, Florida State, TCU, Vanderbilt, SMU, Kansas and UCF, among others. "

Stadium rankings are all subjective. Some like old cathedrals to stay the same forever, some want that futuristic ****. In some lists, Fenway park would be 1st, others would have Miami’s empty luxury park.

But if they’re talking practice facilities and all that, we can’t lag behind there

Let us face the facts. Until the renovations at Neyland are completed, we have a pretty bad Stadium. If you don't believer that, you have never taken a step into the South West or the South end zone of the stadium. the walk ways are extremely narrow, and the batr rooms are over 60 years old. Concessions stands are limited and entering and leaving the Stadium are terrible. If you are handicapped, you struggle to get to your seats and it is a pain to get in and out to your transportation. Many elderly people simply can not get to and from their seats and have given up their tickets. I realize that many of these problems are being addressed, hopefully by September, but, as of , today, they are still a major problem. My seats are the same old bench seats that were available when I was a Freshman in 1956. That is more than seventy years with no changes. Take goodness AD Danny White is doing something about it, but we are lucky, at the point in time, to be ranked in the top twenty.

Last edited:
I'd rather have ****** facilities and a top ranked football team vs top ranked facilities and a ****** football team.

Tennessee, for years, cared more about looking good than being good.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Let us face the facts. Until the renovations at Leyland are completed,..
You've got Her on your mind...dontchya Hoss...?

layla-kiffin_88154.jpeg

That rank is ridiculous, but I have confidence that Danny White will will make sure we jump into the Top 10 on the next pass.

In today's world (NIL & transfer rules), I don't think facilities are as big of a deal as they once were.
With NIL, facility upgrades will take a far back seat. If these fans heard we didn't pony up enough NIL money to attract a big fish because we needed to upgrade the weight room, what kind of hellstorm do you think that would create?

Let us face the facts. Until the renovations at Neyland are completed, we have a pretty bad Stadium. If you don't believer that, you have never taken a step into the South West or the South end zone of the stadium. the walk ways are extremely narrow, and the batr rooms are over 60 years old. Concessions stands are limited and entering and leaving the Stadium are terrible. If you are handicapped, you struggle to get to your seats and it is a pain to get in and out to your transportation. Many elderly people simply can not get to and from their seats and have given up their tickets. I realize that many of these problems are being addressed, hopefully by September, but, as of , today, they are still a major problem. My seats are the same old bench seats that were available when I was a Freshman in 1956. That is more than seventy years with no changes. Take goodness AD Danny White is doing something about it, but we are lucky, at the point in time, to be ranked in the top twenty.
Players and recruits never see that. That's for us fans to Pruitt about.

Recruits go from one fantastic thing to another. They don't even know you have to wipe your own ass. You think Heupel is trotting them up to the pee trough lines?

The article only deals with football practice facilities. Only mentioned the. Anderson facility.

Reactions: J C Higgins
Meh, facilities aren’t nearly as important as they were a decade ago. NIL is where it’s at these days.
You can say that all you want but look at the top 7. Oregon, Bama, UGA, LSU, Clemson and OSU. Guess that’s just a coincidence huh? Facilities matter. And we have fallen woefully behind.

With NIL, facility upgrades will take a far back seat. If these fans heard we didn't pony up enough NIL money to attract a big fish because we needed to upgrade the weight room, what kind of hellstorm do you think that would create?
Why are the top 7 schools just so happen to be the schools winning the most if facilities don’t really matter?

VN Store

Back