'24 GA TE Michael Smith (uscjr commit)

Says the guy obsessed with my opinions on Spyre. lol. I don’t know if they are good or not. Going by what has happened this season I would say they aren’t very good. If SCs NIL really won out here then that’s sad. Especially since people say we have “the #1 collective.” Feel free to disagree and complain about my posts. You are great at it.

If the kid won’t come to campus then how do you expect to win out?

Maybe they just put UT in top 2-3 to drive up their price bc they know UT has a strong presence in the NIL space.

Would it make everyone feel better if we weren’t named a finalist for elite recruits?
Getting Mike Gundy’d is really cool. That’s what we want. We should feel great our name gets mentioned and it helps other schools.

This one baffles me…your highly rated HS QB is coming here, there’s playing time out the wazoo available, I’m certain there’s NIL money on the table…and you won’t even visit? And you stay committed to a dumpster fire that literally every player with an ounce of talent is currently bouncing from?

WTF?!?!?!?!…to say the least

This one baffles me…your highly rated HS QB is coming here, there’s playing time out the wazoo available, I’m certain there’s NIL money on the table…and you won’t even visit? And you stay committed to a dumpster fire that literally every player with an ounce of talent is currently bouncing from?

WTF?!?!?!?!…to say the least
Maybe SCjr is his dream school? Or maybe he hates UT? Happens. Good luck to him.

VN Store

Back