'24 GA WR Mike Matthews (Tennessee)

He’s already signed and enrolled. The recruiting services have to start elevating the unsigned recruits that are in the top of the rankings so that they can hype them up for NSD n February. It’s all about driving clicks and money, and nothing about the actual talent level.

And yet they just dropped him 7 spots in the final 5* release and basically said he wasn't a big play WR like other 5* WR's on their list
What a ****ing joke. Its inexplicable. I could literally name the Kahahalakekee field correctly once, before these simps could get the rankings right. That may never happen...

The guy just won mvp of a AA game. Idiots.

He’s already signed and enrolled. The recruiting services have to start elevating the unsigned recruits that are in the top of the rankings so that they can hype them up for NSD n February. It’s all about driving clicks and money, and nothing about the actual talent level.
I mean I don't doubt that happens some, but why was TJ Moore who is committed to Clemson already bumped to a 5 star and the number 21 player overall?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Tennessee wide receiver signee Mike Matthews had one of the game’s biggest plays, beating the corner off the line and coming down with a pass over the middle from Dylan Raiola before streaking into the end zone for an emphatic touchdown. Matthews’ athleticism was readily apparent. He’s an explosive mover with long speed and vertical twitch. He had some inconsistent moments at the catch point throughout the game, but the big play ability is certainly there. -ON3
I was watching the game and he is so damn fast it's scary....Not gonna lie I am super excited about the next several years on the hill...Gonna be insane!

I was watching the game and he is so damn fast it's scary....Not gonna lie I am super excited about the next several years on the hill...Gonna be insane!
He appears to be the best combination of size AND speed I have seen in a while. Got some alpha dog in him too. So I am with you on the excitement scale.

Ohio St struggled at QB last season, they didn't have a veteran or even experience QB throwing the ball. Where as Nabors had a veteran, Heisman QB throwing to him. I guarantee if MHJR played for LSU, his numbers would have been insane. And like I said, I strongly dislike Ohio St and LSU is actually my 2nd team. Both are great WR's , but Harrison is very far from overrated. He jwas unfortunate to not have the pass offense that Nabors had. Ohio St threw for less than 270 a game, LSU almost 340 a game.. Both still averaged over a 190 yds a game. If I was an NFzl team, you couldn't go wrong with either. Plus, all I said was MHJR was far from overrated.
Your second team is LSU ? Man, I like you and I'm sorry for this, but GTFO. 2nd teams are only allowed if you went to that school and/or they are in another conference and/or you grew up near that school, imo. But, absolutely no 2nd team in the SEC as a Vol fan. Jmo

Ross wasn’t the only player who had a dominant week among Vol signees. Mike Matthews was outstanding and if we had to rank a top 10 in order, he would probably have slotted at No. 2 right behind Bussey.

He was a fixture on our Top Performer list after every practice and looked as natural as they come catching the ball. He showed off vertical speed and had no issues racing past any corner covering him and looked very polished as a route runner as well.

-24/7 Greg Biggins

Ross wasn’t the only player who had a dominant week among Vol signees. Mike Matthews was outstanding and if we had to rank a top 10 in order, he would probably have slotted at No. 2 right behind Bussey.

He was a fixture on our Top Performer list after every practice and looked as natural as they come catching the ball. He showed off vertical speed and had no issues racing past any corner covering him and looked very polished as a route runner as well.

-24/7 Greg Biggins
Yep…that screams ranking drop to me

Your second team is LSU ? Man, I like you and I'm sorry for this, but GTFO. 2nd teams are only allowed if you went to that school and/or they are in another conference and/or you grew up near that school, imo. But, absolutely no 2nd team in the SEC as a Vol fan. Jmo
I just have different levels of hate for SEC teams with Alabama always at the top of the list.

And yet, some of y’all act like these rsnkings are scientific analyses.

😂🤣😂🤣

They’re just clickbait created by website nerds. The sooner y’all get that, the less ignorant you’ll be.
especially in the Top 15 class rankings. its SO subjective, and one little difference can move you multiple places in the rankings.

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back