Good article on Mashack thoughts on Portal!

Jahmai is clearly a product of solid parenting, who have instilled values in him that are becoming more and more rare in kids in today's world. Chasing the easy answer to any problem or hardship is almost encouraged in many quarters now, and it's hard to imagine that it can bode well once the fairy tale life of a big time (or not so big time) athlete ends, which is often sooner than later. This kid is going to be a success wherever he ends up with his attitude and work ethic, and we're fortunate to have him here.

“For me personally, I really feel like, the best things in life? You have to earn and it’s not going to be easy. So, if something is hard and something is blocking your way, you’ve got to find another way around it – not just trying to go to a different avenue.”

Jahmai is clearly a product of solid parenting, who have instilled values in him that are becoming more and more rare in kids in today's world. Chasing the easy answer to any problem or hardship is almost encouraged in many quarters now, and it's hard to imagine that it can bode well once the fairy tale life of a big time (or not so big time) athlete ends, which is often sooner than later. This kid is going to be a success wherever he ends up with his attitude and work ethic, and we're fortunate to have him here.

“For me personally, I really feel like, the best things in life? You have to earn and it’s not going to be easy. So, if something is hard and something is blocking your way, you’ve got to find another way around it – not just trying to go to a different avenue.”
Not sure this resonates with everyone but he's a Bible Study guy there.

His words reflect his understanding of the more difficult path chosen and he has embraced it.

Love it.

Been one of my favorite players since he got here. Had my son watch how hard he played on defense when he had his opportunities. Saw how hard he went for rebounds and how hard he battled against taller bigger guys on
the low block.

He will forever be a fan favorite. A VFL. If my business was rocking a bit better than it is, I’d sign him to a NIL deal with just my company.

He is a leader by example and his parents have done an amazing job with him.

Been one of my favorite players since he got here. Had my son watch how hard he played on defense when he had his opportunities. Saw how hard he went for rebounds and how hard he battled against taller bigger guys on
the low block.

He will forever be a fan favorite. A VFL. If my business was rocking a bit better than it is, I’d sign him to a NIL deal with just my company.

He is a leader by example and his parents have done an amazing job with him.

I think he’d make a great coach one day.

Dude has that old school dog in him.

VN Store

Back