Kim Caldwell Vol Club Confidential

Did I just hear him say that her teams won a championship ever single year she coached? šŸ˜². If even close, then watch out.

I love the part "when did you know coaching was going to be your future"? ... She says " after our 3rd title in a row we just kinda knew". šŸ˜€

Did I just hear him say that her teams won a championship ever single year she coached? šŸ˜². If even close, then watch out.

I love the part "when did you know coaching was going to be your future"? ... She says " after our 3rd title in a row we just kinda knew". šŸ˜€
7 out of 8 years. Only the Covid year as I understand it.

Totally random but why does AP all of the sudden care about women's basketball? Shouldn't he be a fan regardless of who the coach is? He likely watched football regardless of coach
Been wondering the same thing. My guess is money, as in the LV program and women's basketball in general is hot right now, so they're exploiting that and AP is giving more attention to it.

Certainly isn't because he's suddenly a huge, staunch advocate of women's basketball, IMO. Very likely money related, as are 99% of business decisions.

Totally random but why does AP all of the sudden care about women's basketball? Shouldn't he be a fan regardless of who the coach is? He likely watched football regardless of coach
Totally random but why does Knoxvol14 all the sudden NOT care about supporting NIL for women's basketball? Shouldn't he be a fan and refrain from condescending toward the major source of funding for LV NIL regardless of who hosts the show?

Vol Club Confidential is a weekly digital series/podcast produced by Aspyre Media exclusively for the Volunteer Club and hosted by Austin Price. The show features Tennessee athletes and coaches sharing their personal experiences with their team, life outside of sports, and much more.

You should join the Vol Club. And if you have a business (or major influence in a business), your business can join. There's a link here: Vol Club Confidential

It seems to be working, don't you think?

Last edited:
Totally random but why does Knoxvol14 all the sudden NOT care about supporting NIL for women's basketball? Shouldn't he be a fan and refrain from condescending toward the major source of funding for LV NIL regardless of who hosts the show?

Vol Club Confidential is a weekly digital series/podcast produced by Aspyre Media exclusively for the Volunteer Club and hosted by Austin Price. The show features Tennessee athletes and coaches sharing their personal experiences with their team, life outside of sports, and much more.

You should join. And if you have a business (or major influence in a business), your business can join. There's a link here: Vol Club Confidential

It seems to be working, don't you think?
Excuse me I'm a member of vol club and boost her club and have been since the inception. Have you? You don't know me, and you don't know what I give to the collectives. I was asking a legit question and in typical fashion here, someone attacks. I have season tickets to four sports so why a question can't be asked on here, I have no clue. It was a legit question.

New excitement in the program. He had no awareness or participation in the baseball program pre-Tony either.

Excuse me I'm a member of vol club and boost her club and have been since the inception. Have you? You don't know me, and you don't know what I give to the collectives. I was asking a legit question and in typical fashion here, someone attacks. I have season tickets to four sports so why a question can't be answered on here, I have no clue. It was a legit question.
If that is true, it is completely bizarre that you would say what you just said, and not have known who hosts the show for Vol Club members, since you have been receiving the show since the episode 1.

You are the one who attacked, trying to instigate division. It's very strange behavior for any Tennessee fan, much less a donor.

And why would you deliberately undermine efforts to grow the LV fan base. You don't want more fans in the seats?

Sheā€™s a very genuine person and that is going to be great as she wonā€™t attempt to be someone she thinks she has to be. Sheā€™s also unapologetically ā€œgreenā€ without trying to hide it. I have no doubt that she has the tools to succeed at this job. She will grow exponentially in the first few years.

If that is true, it is completely bizarre that you would say what you just said, and not have known who hosts the show for Vol Club members, since you have been receiving the show since the episode 1.

You are the one who attacked, trying to instigate division. It's very strange behavior for any Tennessee fan, much less a donor.

And why would you deliberately undermine efforts to grow the LV fan base. You don't want more fans in the seats?
I did not at all attack. You sir need help. I asked a freaking legit question. I don't watch all the podcasts. I catch them every now and again and that had zero to do with division. Maybe ask why you took it that way.

VN Store

Back