Lady Vols Basketball remaining regular season schedule: The WinnerCircle Talk

Well, ultrasound went smoothly. Found out that I could survive underwater for over a minute.

If it's not the ol' gall bladder and is instead a nine-month-old surprise, I'll name it either ChuckaLuc or Lucypoo depending upon gender.

Re: the latter, I can always consult Winner Circle for an early reveal.

And if there are any complications, I know someone who can be here, although it will always be tomorrow.
What an amazing honor!!! Can I get a banner too?

Well, ultrasound went smoothly. Found out that I could survive underwater for over a minute.

If it's not the ol' gall bladder and is instead a nine-month-old surprise, I'll name it either ChuckaLuc or Lucypoo depending upon gender.

Re: the latter, I can always consult Winner Circle for an early reveal.

And if there are any complications, I know someone who can be here, although it will always be tomorrow.
Let's see, uncommon names for kids,,,"Jumper" comes to mind
;o)

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The question i have wanted answered for a couple years now. Why does CKH always allow our offense to play 4 on 5. When Tess is on the floor 97% of the time she goes to a spot and stands there. It makes her so easy to guard. How she manages any open shots are beyond me. Put someone on her and let them rest on defense would be my plan. Tess should be running around like Vescovi for the men. Go hunt screens and find open shots. That would also help free up other players because of switches and others having to worry about where she is. Just baffles me a coach would allow a player to just stand and hope for a pass.
Maybe she is doing exactly what the coaches told her to do

Talking about the rest of the schedule we need to beat TexAM and have Ala lose to TexAM in there final game. That would get us the 4th seed in the SEC tourney.

What are the chances that as soon as Darth disappears, WC arrives. Now that WC disappears, what/who is the next reincarnation? Burning bridges baby…..

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Talking about the rest of the schedule we need to beat TexAM and have Ala lose to TexAM in there final game. That would get us the 4th seed in the SEC tourney.
Alabama also plays Florida at home tomorrow night. We need them to lose either game while we win 1 of our remaining 2.

But I doubt ALA will lose to either Florida or TAM.

Alabama also plays Florida at home tomorrow night. We need them to lose either game while we win 1 of our remaining 2.

But I doubt ALA will lose to either Florida or TAM.
They have six wins against s e c opponents one of which was against us
Yes but this one for keeping the Kellie bashers from getting their pitch forks out

VN Store

Back