Nico Suave

No offense to anyone - but may I suggest we not refer to our starting QB in such a derogatory way? Rico Suave is the biggest douche canoe, cheese factor of 11, claw my ears out with a dull Pearl can pop top, wretched pile of hair gel imaginable.
Are you sure you're just not bitter that you've been waiting 30 years for Gerardo's follow up album?

No offense to anyone - but may I suggest we not refer to our starting QB in such a derogatory way? Rico Suave is the biggest douche canoe, cheese factor of 11, claw my ears out with a dull Pearl can pop top, wretched pile of hair gel imaginable.
Don’t disrespect Gerardo like that

Reactions: Native Orange
If Nico is as good as we all hope he is on the field, Nico Suave may catch on because it is "catchy". And for what it is worth, I will call him anything he wants if he wins 10+ games, with the exception of.... Whoopi.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I have a feeling most people under 35 (including me) even know who that is so I doubt anyone remotely near his age views it as more than a funny nickname

I've been douched a lot more in a kayak than ever in a canoe.

Nothing to see here...

tumblr_p9lu4nzfeo1tqoojmo1_540.gifv

Isnt Gerardo gay in real life?

VN Store

Back