'24 NJ DL Maraad Watson (Syracuse)

HoleInTheRoof

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

He's gotten some big offers in recent days. Probably one of those guys who got overlooked until people saw his tape. To his credit, his film is pretty impressive. But I'm not sure how good his competition was.
What big offers? Do you consider Nebraska and Syracuse big offers? Probably one of the diamonds in the rough 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: LittleVol
Nebraska and Syracuse…
Power 5 schools. After having 0 Power 5 offers a week ago. Somebody definitely saw something.

Kinda like that GA WR a few years ago that we offered after seeing his tape. He committed her at the start of Dec, then flipped to FSU like 2 weeks later when they offered.

Reactions: Cheese Vol
Power 5 schools. After having 0 Power 5 offers a week ago. Somebody definitely saw something.

Kinda like that GA WR a few years ago that we offered after seeing his tape. He committed her at the start of Dec, then flipped to FSU like 2 weeks later when they offered.
Jordan Young. Went to FSU and did nothing for 3 years then transferred to FAU for a year and continued doing nothing. 19 career recs, 220 yds, 1 TD.

I was disappointed when he bailed on us, but then he was exactly what his original ranking said he was.

I think it's intriguing that a guy with zero power 5 offers this late in the process suddenly gets 4 within a week.
I can see that if you just want to look at one side. What’s more likely though. This guy goes all year, through his HS season, just completely unnoticed by ALL the major universities until JUST now? Or the teams offering him this late have just struck out on so many targets that he happens to be a fall back option?

I mean I think if you used common sense you would land on the latter.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
I think it's intriguing that a guy with zero power 5 offers this late in the process suddenly gets 4 within a week.

Not sure what kind of competition he played against, but he had some pretty gaudy stats in just 7 games this year…

Reactions: Carp

VN Store

Back