Official Boxing thread

Tonight is why boxing is dying. Rounds 1-8 are either or with Haney I believe clearly winning rounds 3 and 7. Rounds 9, 10, & 11 were clearly won by loma, and were the most dominating rounds of the fight.
Round 12 is an either or round.

Then you have judges scoring 8 to 4 Haney is unacceptable and why the judges need to be fired immediately after a scoring like this one. And to be clear an 8-4 scoring for loma would be unacceptable as well.

Call it a draw or 7-5, but for two judges to go 8-4 is terrible and another black eye on the sport.(I thought it was two)

Reactions: The Dog
I just put $50 for Spence to win by KO/TKO/DQ to win $325. I think it will be a a great fight, but Spence imposes his will in the championship rounds. Bud goes "Thud" in the 11th

It's been a while, since I've been this hyped about a fight. I really think Spence/Crawford is going to be an all-time classic. Obviously, I'm a huge Spence fan, but I have mad respect for Bud and I think they both bring it, Saturday night. Can't wait

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I'm watching one of the best boxing matches I've seen in many years tonight. Navarrete vs. Valdez on ESPN out of Glendale, AZ. Two Mexican fighters. 37-1 vs. 33-1 for the Jr. Lightweight Championship.

Last edited:
Anybody catch the Loma fight on ESPN ? Outclassed GKjr from the opening bell, too quick, too good and stopped him in the 11th. Best I've seen Loma in a while, should set him up for a huge unification fight in a loaded weight class.

Looks like Usyk took Fury by split decision. I'd been anticipating that fight forever, then totally forgot it was happening tonight.

Doesn't seem like it was that exciting of a fight. Standing 8 count once for Fury, that's all.

VN Store

Back