Pick'em Points Update - 5/5 - with another cut

OldTimer

919 miles
Staff member
This update includes the Lipscomb debacle and Florida Series.............

We have another cut with only 2 weeks left, if you didn't make the cut, thanks for playing and better luck next year!

Championship Bracket
Code:
theonlytenisee 77
RespectAPA    77
VolGirl81    74
volplaya8    74
cardvolfan    71
TrumpedUpVol    70
Volgrandpa    68
Volprofch05    67
mssr_q    66
Ttucke11    64
chuckiepoo    52
OldTimer    51
jctenn1    50
VolBaseball26    50

NIT Bracket
Code:
AllVolx3    14
BP4Prez    14
WillisWG    10
1973Vol    -4
NorCalVol67    -5

Last edited:
@OldTimer

I had the double correct in both the Lipscomb and Florida series…thinking that should have added a total of 18 to my total from the last update.

ok, I know what I did. Against Lipscomb I counted the answer 1 as a wrong answer............if anyone picked 1, I didn't count your points. I'm not going back to correct a few but if you picked 1, let me know and then I'll go check. It should only be a couple as several got cut.

I'll add your points to the spreadsheet and correct the points above......or I missed your pick for the FL game.

You're in the lead now...........

I had #1 for Lipscomb too.

Thanks for keeping up on the scores. I once ran a Nascar game with about 50 people, made mistakes in scoring all the time.

This update includes the Lipscomb debacle and Florida Series.............

We have another cut with only 2 weeks left, if you didn't make the cut, thanks for playing and better luck next year!

Championship Bracket
Code:
theonlytenisee 77
volplaya8    74
cardvolfan    71
VolGirl81    71
TrumpedUpVol    70
Volgrandpa    68
Volprofch05    67
mssr_q    66
RespectAPA    65
Ttucke11    64
chuckiepoo    52
OldTimer    51
jctenn1    50
VolBaseball26    50

NIT Bracket
Code:
AllVolx3    14
BP4Prez    14
WillisWG    10
1973Vol    -4
NorCalVol67    -5

The fabulous fourteen?

ok, I know what I did. Against Lipscomb I counted the answer 1 as a wrong answer............if anyone picked 1, I didn't count your points. I'm not going back to correct a few but if you picked 1, let me know and then I'll go check. It should only be a couple as several got cut.

I'll add your points to the spreadsheet and correct the points above......or I missed your pick for the FL game.

You're in the lead now...........
Nah there are others in front of me for sure! Just to be fair…Repect Apa I think had same answers as me and is possibly in the lead…you may want to check his. Thanks for all the hard work…tough job!

Nah there are others in front of me for sure! Just to be fair…Repect Apa I think had same answers as me and is possibly in the lead…you may want to check his. Thanks for all the hard work…tough job!
I'll go ahead and check his too, thx

Reactions: volplaya8
Hey @OldTimer I got the Lipscomb question correct for 3 points and one of the Florida questions correct for 3 points. Started at 68, so I think I have 74 points instead of 71.

Thanks.

Hey @OldTimer I got the Lipscomb question correct for 3 points and one of the Florida questions correct for 3 points. Started at 68, so I think I have 74 points instead of 71.

Thanks.

My Florida and Lipscomb scores didn't get counted. Should have 12 more points I believe as I was at 64 last update as well.
I fixed on the main spreadsheet. I royally screwed the spreadsheet up this morning but I think I now have everything in order...........

VN Store

Back