Put down the crack pipe

I am curious which crying will be louder-

1. Boulder after the Buffs are kind of a meh team again and Coach Prime bolts after the season.

2. Tuscaloosa after the Tide loses their third game of the year
2. Ear to the ground on this one.

1. Don't care.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
You can draw some similarities to the Panthers under Matt Rhule with Colorado.

Prime got all his friends free checks. He’ll bomb out and run for the next stop. Someone will overpay and he’ll get another job.

You can draw some similarities to the Panthers under Matt Rhule with Colorado.

Prime got all his friends free checks. He’ll bomb out and run for the next stop. Someone will overpay and he’ll get another job.
I don’t think so. Most people suspected Prime was a joke as an FBS coach. As soon as he confirms it, which will be in the next year or two, I think he is finished.

Just messing around. Most FBS schools will not schedule them.

Yup, they're in that zone where Boise St was around 2009 or so.

More than good enough to get geared up for one game and take down absolutely anyone.

Yet not talented enough to do it every week.

Not a good situation to be in long term really

Yup, they're in that zone where Boise St was around 2009 or so.

More than good enough to get geared up for one game and take down absolutely anyone.

Yet not talented enough to do it every week.

Not a good situation to be in long term really
Vastly different because they are fcs. Boise St went up to what’s now FBS in the late ‘90s. They made their run while in FBS. and even then they were and even still are to an extent, the envy of all group of five schools

Colorado might be lucky to get back to 4-8 this season. NDSU is not a gimme either . That’s a great NCAA DIVISION 1 Football Championship Subdivision Team.
Mind blowing to think Colorado, or any other G5 school would schedule them.
They are in that weird level of being way too good for their own level, and too good for a big time school to schedule.
I don't know what schools would put them on their schedule.
Reminds me of the frustration I felt when I saw App St. on our schedule.

Mind blowing to think Colorado, or any other G5 school would schedule them.
They are in that weird level of being way too good for their own level, and too good for a big time school to schedule.
I don't know what schools would put them on their schedule.
Reminds me of the frustration I felt when I saw App St. on our schedule.
If they lose that game….👀

Reactions: SpookyAction
I'm convinced that a lot of Colorado's hype comes from people who don't normally follow college football.
definitely think its the new age fan who checks out the few teams that ESPN tells them to watch. not the old school fan who would sit down and watch every game they could.

I'm convinced that a lot of Colorado's hype comes from people who don't normally follow college football.
Definitely the casual football fan who knows very little about the game and then they come up w/ a list of absurd reasons why people are critical of Deion and Colorado.

If they lose that game….👀
I think Colorado loses this game 8/10 times.
The Buffs will have some stallions on the field, but NDSU plays with discipline and executes with precision.
The Buffs will have multiple "Kellen Winslow II" interviews after that game. Or posting on social media, I guess.

VN Store

Back