Recruiting Football Talk VII

Just to get ready for football this fall, I just pulled up the Alabama radio call of our 22 game in Neyland!

I strongly urge you to pull it up. I went to the part where we tied it up at 49 and listened and watched their guys in the booth bitch and moan about that pass interference call!
That Barret guy, I think he was a center a few years back was just sick when Bru hauled in that catch with 2 seconds left!

Highly recommend watching!
Link?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I know, most of you don’t care, but I need to vent. My Arsenal are having a historic run of form in 2024, and we’re still likely going to lose the title to the oil nation backed dream team of Man City.

It’s outrageous, it’s disheartening, and why do I follow sports? All is does is set me up for pain.
It ain't over yet, but yeah, City is on their typical end-of-the-year unbeaten run. The glimmer of hope here is you don't really need them to lose, just drop points in 1 game. Assuming y'all win out of course.

My Hammers will take them down on Match Day 38 so the Gunners can take the trophy…..ok, not really
That'd be one impressive turnaround from what you form looked like yesterday against my Blues 😬

Moyes officially leaving at the end of the season. Who do you hope y’all will get?

"We are very pleased that Samara has chosen to join the Lady Vol family. In addition to her abilities on the offensive and defensive ends of the court, she brings a wealth of experience playing in the Southeastern Conference that should benefit our program greatly. We welcome her to our team and can't wait to see the impact she can make." ~ CKC.

If it shipped USPS prob headed to Knoxville then to Memphis before arriving in Johnson City, nine weeks later.

I ordered a hat that was shipped from Houston, TX. I live in Kingsport. For some reason it was stuck in the Louisville, KY post office for 2 weeks b4 I finally got it. It doesn't make sense, and I work for USPS 😅

“I’m excited in any iteration of this new football conference,” White said last week. “And adding two (schools) is one thing, and they’re two big-time brands. But just playing everyone more frequently by getting rid of the divisions and having much more diversity in the schedule, whether it’s eight or nine, we will get home and away in a four-year period with everybody in the league.

we need some damn cruit momentum... GM needs to start burning the midnight oil and get some of these guys to commit. AND of course our staff needs to get some of these kids to start pulling the trigger. Just posted Petty's thread I saw where he got fongbombed to FL St.

but it's only May

Reactions: Jackcrevol

“I’m excited in any iteration of this new football conference,” White said last week. “And adding two (schools) is one thing, and they’re two big-time brands. But just playing everyone more frequently by getting rid of the divisions and having much more diversity in the schedule, whether it’s eight or nine, we will get home and away in a four-year period with everybody in the league.

Bruh knows we about to run the SEC no matter what

That'd be one impressive turnaround from what you form looked like yesterday against my Blues 😬

Moyes officially leaving at the end of the season. Who do you hope y’all will get?
Yesterday was awful!

I appreciate Moyes for bringing the first trophy to the club in 40 years, but they had some rough results this year.

They’ve targeted Julen Lopetegui….a retread most recently of Wolves.

Not excited about this hire, but willing to give him a chance.

I ordered a hat that was shipped from Houston, TX. I live in Kingsport. For some reason it was stuck in the Louisville, KY post office for 2 weeks b4 I finally got it. It doesn't make sense, and I work for USPS 😅
ordered a part from Trek. got sent from minn. went to knoxville, memphis, knox, atlanta...

called, they then fedexed the same part in 2 days😆

Did I not just say I was wrong damn it to hell.

I changed the word in post so I admitted my wrong, like I said nobody and I mean nobody is always right or wrong.
Thats not true I'm always wrong and my wife's always right . I know this because my wife says so and she's always right .lol

we need some damn cruit momentum... GM needs to start burning the midnight oil and get some of these guys to commit. AND of course our staff needs to get some of these kids to start pulling the trigger. Just posted Petty's thread I saw where he got fongbombed to FL St.

but it's only May
i agree. recruiting seems to be this staffs only 'weakness'. If you can even call it that. Im not sweatin' it though, its only 'Meh.'

I know UT would win 2/3 or sweep us, but ya gotta admit this is impressive for your ‘lil cousins down the road……..

Which players can the Vols poach after the season?

mike-meyers-austin-powers.gif

but it's only May
GM? 🤦‍♂️

VN Store

Back