Ruby Whitehorn Highlights

Is there any chance in LK committing

Don’t let these DramaVols have you second guessing reality. Yes there is a chance her as well as others could commit.

There are still fanatics pushing that weird agenda about a player that only connection to UT was CKC hired their former assistant coach and then signed two other players after visits that same weekend.

CKC and her staff is recruiting while fanatics focusing on petty rumors.

There so much excitement surrounding the UT WBB program right now that folks in here carrying on with gossip!
GBO🍊!

More like between Etowah and Madisonville. I live in Benton and make that trip up US Highway 411 North several times a year.
Wasn’t sure most on here would recognize those two towns, but yes you are absolutely correct. HWY 411 from Benton to Vonore May be the biggest speed trap zone in America haha.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yep. when you roll through that stretch, better be keeping one eye on the speedometer.
Shortly after we moved to Vonore, a friend and his wife from the Atlanta area visited us to see our new home. Before they came, I warned them that they needed to follow the speed limits they came through Benton Tennessee. I told them "the speed limit is 40 MPH and if are going 42 MPH, you are likely to get a ticket". he said OK and they left their home. When they arrived, we met them in the driveway and he rolled dow his window and waved his speeding ticket and said "I was going 45 and they stopped me". I always drive 411 to I 75 in Georgia and I NEVER drive faster than 42 and have never gotten stopped.

Wasn’t sure most on here would recognize those two towns, but yes you are absolutely correct. HWY 411 from Benton to Vonore May be the biggest speed trap zone in America haha.
It gets worse once you get in N. GA.

had a friend whos father ran for congress in the 1960s. He got a ticket in Chattsworth on the way to Atlanta. On the way home (Oak Ridge) he stopped and pushed his car through town. They gave him another ticket for driving too slow.

Last edited:

had a friend whos father ran for congress in the 1960s. He got a ticket in Chattsworth on the way to Atlanta. On the way home (Oak Ridge) he stopped and pushed his car through town. They gave him another ticket for driving too slow.
Sounds about right.

Which is funny because I'm on a job in Dalton right now, and I swear these people drive like it's NASCAR. The minimum speed limit on I-95 once you cross from NC to SC is my favorite since you need an off road vehicle to make it through those treacherous potholes alive at the speeds people drive.

(I sound old, I feel old)

At whom will you be ticked, the player or those who speculated incorrectly?

Ok I’ll bite. I don’t spend much time in this forum but why will you be so tickled?

Us who may have speculated incorrectly. Reminds me of the Nye situation, we all got really excited and there wasn’t an announcement for days and then all of a sudden we didn’t actually land her. It’s giving me similar vibes, we’ve even already made a “highlights” thread and we haven’t signed her yet. lol. I hope it’s similar to Spearman’s announcement and we won’t know until we know! 😂

Hope that helps into y’all’s understanding of why I’d be tickled! 🥴

Shortly after we moved to Vonore, a friend and his wife from the Atlanta area visited us to see our new home. Before they came, I warned them that they needed to follow the speed limits they came through Benton Tennessee. I told them "the speed limit is 40 MPH and if are going 42 MPH, you are likely to get a ticket". he said OK and they left their home. When they arrived, we met them in the driveway and he rolled dow his window and waved his speeding ticket and said "I was going 45 and they stopped me". I always drive 411 to I 75 in Georgia and I NEVER drive faster than 42 and have never gotten stopped.
They seem to love those Georgia tags. I usually run about 45 through the city limits, but some people pass me like I'm in neutral. That Polk County tag carries a lot of influence whether you get stopped or not.

Whitehorn, Barker, and the other elite players in the portal have to be stacking NIL deals and seeing which destination is most profitable, right? That's the only way it makes sense.
I would believe they are. If NIL is a primary factor, it likely makes sense to wait snd see if someone comes in with a counter. If money isn't the primary factor, I bet those are likely the ones to possibly commit while on the visit.

VN Store

Back