Ruby Whitehorn, the newest Lady Vol

CKC is in the process of taking this program to the next level. She has added four critical upgrades to this team. Minus Jackson, we are much better than we were at the end of the 23-24 season. I am off the chain excited. Go Lady Vols!!

Yeah I’m Giddy today. Just flat out GIDDY

This team is going to be so fast, I’m so freaking excited.

We finally got the news! Welcome, Ruby!

This team is gonna be so gritty and tough. That dog-like mentality is coming back to The Summitt!

A starting guard trio of Spencer, Spear and Ruby has A LOT of upside! It will take time for chemistry to develop. A lot of upside though.
There's a good chance that the other All-American, Cooper maybe in one of those starting spots before Spencer or Spear. Also, Kaiya Wynns ability to get to the rim and her defensive presence gives her an opportunity to be in that lineup as well. 4 years of SEC basketball experience and her athleticism will help Wynn tremendously.

Ruby and her Mom are big RJ fans, they went to the same high school. Not surprised Ruby will wear #2 as an LV. Thank you RIckea for whatever you did and for continued loyalty to the program. Not gonna lie, I had moments during this delay that I worried about Sam W and Miss St exactly because of Rickea loyalties. I know she loves both Sams. But in the end, RJ is a LVFL.

Gabrielle Elliott is still in the portal and she is also another of Rickea's former teammates who was highly ranked in hoopgurlz and played for Clemson before transferring back to Michigan State. She is very much like Ruby WhiteHorn and has the ability to score at a good clip.

Gabrielle Elliott is still in the portal and she is also another of Rickea's former teammates who was highly ranked in hoopgurlz and played for Clemson before transferring back to Michigan State. She is very much like Ruby WhiteHorn and has the ability to score at a good clip.

She’s got some eligibility too I think? She’s had a fewer injury issues if memory serves?

She’s got some eligibility too I think? She’s had a fewer injury issues if memory serves?
She did but she was also a Michigan Gatorade player of the year, highly ranked in hoopgurlz and was on the ACC all freshman team for her first year at Clemson. She was the one following Rickea out of high school because they had like five highly ranked players in a row, year over year that played division 1 basketball. I think Mississippi State or Ole Miss picked up one of them this year. Detroit Edison was a pretty dominant high school team even after Rickea graduated. Elliot size wise is almost the clone of whitehorn

Reactions: VolBall09
She did but she was also a Michigan Gatorade player of the year, highly ranked in hoopgurlz and was on the ACC all freshman team for her first year at Clemson. She was the one following Rickea out of high school because they had like five highly ranked players in a row, year over year that played division 1 basketball. I think Mississippi State or Ole Miss picked up one of them this year. Detroit Edison was a pretty dominant high school team even after Rickea graduated. Elliot size wise is almost the clone of whitehorn

I remember her from her freshman season at Clemson. She tore it up, she can really play.

Just wonder if she’s 100% healthy at this point.

I remember her from her freshman season at Clemson. She tore it up, she can really play.

Just wonder if she’s 100% healthy at this point.
Ole Miss got DeeDee Hageman who also played for Rickea's high school team. Average 12.3 points a game for Michigan State last year and was second team all big 10. Man they had some talent come out of that High School and it was a very small school. A small class C which maybe has 50-80 students per class if that.

Ole Miss got DeeDee Hageman who also played for Rickea's high school team. Average 12.3 points a game for Michigan State last year and was second team all big 10. Man they had some talent come out of that High School and it was a very small school. A small class C which maybe has 50-80 students per class if that.

Yes, an excellent program. Have heard that name for years.

Has Treasure expressed any interest. GBO.

There won’t be any interest from Tennessee there. One year player who has not improved over her career. Been grossly out of shape for most of it, she would not be the kind of player we are looking to add.

She’s basically Sarah Puckett, but out of shape and can’t shoot.

VN Store

Back