Samara Spencer to Tennessee!

This young woman can flat out play, I’m pumped about her decision. Really excited to see how she improves in a more positive situation. Arkansas has had so many issues, they were mostly just out there ‘hoopin last season. Didn’t look like much coaching was being given or received.
Yes! I also think a new scenery will benefit her big time. We get to see her play with taller, athletic bigs - which, I don’t think happened at Arkansas.

This young woman can flat out play, I’m pumped about her decision. Really excited to see how she improves in a more positive situation. Arkansas has had so many issues, they were mostly just out there ‘hoopin last season. Didn’t look like much coaching was being given or received.
What do you think is the root of the issued at Arkansas? They've really dropped in the past few years and the amount of transfers they've had is alarming. I've never been able to put my finger on what's going on there

For so many days lately, I have in vain repeatedly check for a new name posted as a LV commitment. How sweet it is to find that Spencer is the one. Yes, I had Day in mind only due to what we were led to believe. This is great news, as Spencer's ability to help at point guard is more needed than any other guard skill set given what the team already has. None of our potential transfers have had an honor as big as being the Freshman of the year in the SEC. I hope the LVs program will help her heal from whatever transpired at Arkansas the way Rickea seemed to find her groove back after being on a toxic MSU team. Selfishly, I hope this also helps her regain and build upon her Freshman form.

Wish we could conjur one more year of eligibility for her. But for a 1 season player she is a super pick-up.
Very little downside with only 1 year left.
My only concern is that both her overall fg % and 3pt % have dropped each year.

Fg %. 42.5 in 2022, 39.9 in 2023 and
32.6 in 2024.
3pt %. 34.4 in 2022, 32.3 in 2023 and 26.0 in 2024

Maybe a change of scenery will help.

Well, getting an experienced PG to help out with Destiny was portal job #1 and Spencer does that. Now, CKC has more options in how to use Cooper and Wynn.

I am guessing this signing might also mean that Ruby W. is not happening
you are spot on. wynn and cooper should benefit the most here. that said, we will have about 2 or 3 people on the floor each possession that can push the ball quickly up the court. :)

VN Store

Back