Spring overreactions From each way too early top 25 college football teams

I think we'll field a team that finishes far higher than 16th. That's total crap.

We should definitely be in the playoffs (top-12 teams this season), and our offense should actually be better this year under Nico.

DL is talented and very deep, as is the LB corps.

The only Achilles heel I see is our DB backfield. Lots of questions marks there. If they show up strong, a top 4 finish is very possible.

Its really all about being healthy for some key players like Nico. Our OL and WRs are better than last year. If Nico and the two tackles can stay healthy, I can see him in the Heisman conversation.

OU being ranked ahead of us is hilarious. We are better on the line on both sides of the ball. We are a top 10 team IMO. I don’t normally get top high or low on our team in pre-season, but 16 is way off base.

Tennessee has to prove we're consistently anywhere near what we used to be. Until we do, we will get these winding country road predictions and expectations from yapping heads. Fort right now, it's put up or shut up.
Finebaum was talking to a guy on his show yesterday and didn't even mention us in his top 6 in SEC.

What a shyte article. Concerns that Nico desperately needs to bulk up, while the Heisman QB last year was SO much bigger ... except, he was not. And LSU, "DBU" ... but they sucked so bad last year, and have given no signs of improvement. SMDH.

I'd rather play with a chip than being over confident. The 90's can no longer be a barking point (nobody posting has done it, just saying) we now need to make our mark (Smokey is our mascot) and take a big ole piss (mark our territory) to claim what is ours. Sorry for the parentheses. Had thoughts to clarify. I'm an 80's kid that needs to see the Volunteers rise up and play passionately for four 15 minute quarters. Been a while since that has happened. I want grave diggers on both lines, sprinters for wide outs, plows for running backs, snot bubbles from line backers and theifs from the db's. I feel we are closer now than we have been in quite some time with Nico at command. Let's _uckin go! Go VOLS!

Mizzou’s schedule is a joke. They’re a very trendy pick to make the CFP.
No doubt. This shows how little anyone even tries to examine what makes teams tick. They had the best RB in the SEC (according to non UT fans), which chewed up clock and sustained long drives. They lost at least half their starters to graduation and probably half their two deep. I believe they'll be biggest "miss" by the experts.

VN Store

Back