Tennessee Baseball Commitments 2024, 2025, 2026 and beyond

Any knowledge about who of next years’s incoming class might make it to campus, who is most likely to be drafted and sign, and who could make the biggest impact as a freshman?

Any knowledge about who of next years’s incoming class might make it to campus, who is most likely to be drafted and sign, and who could make the biggest impact as a freshman?
Anson Seibert is ranked the #86 pro prospect by MLB.com. Worth noting that he will be draft-eligible after his sophomore year due to his age, so that may play a role in his decision, as well.

Tegan Kuhns is ranked the #95 pro prospect by MLB.com.

Ty Southisene is ranked the #110 pro prospect by MLB.com.

Jay Abernathy is ranked the #122 pro prospect by MLB.com.

Manny Marin is ranked the #149 pro prospect by MLB.com. Worth noting that he will be draft-eligible after his sophomore year due to his age, so that may play a role in his decision, as well.

Trey Snyder is ranked the #154 pro prospect by MLB.com.

These are the guys in MLB.com's top-200 list published on May 30th. I'd consider any of those a threat to go pro. The price you pay for landing the best of the best, I guess. I might have missed one, but this is a list of guys I'd watch for.

Reactions: MAD and chuckiepoo
Anson Seibert is ranked the #86 pro prospect by MLB.com. Worth noting that he will be draft-eligible after his sophomore year due to his age, so that may play a role in his decision, as well.

Tegan Kuhns is ranked the #95 pro prospect by MLB.com.

Ty Southisene is ranked the #110 pro prospect by MLB.com.

Jay Abernathy is ranked the #122 pro prospect by MLB.com.

Manny Marin is ranked the #149 pro prospect by MLB.com. Worth noting that he will be draft-eligible after his sophomore year due to his age, so that may play a role in his decision, as well.

Trey Snyder is ranked the #154 pro prospect by MLB.com.

These are the guys in MLB.com's top-200 list published on May 30th. I'd consider any of those a threat to go pro. The price you pay for landing the best of the best, I guess. I might have missed one, but this is a list of guys I'd watch for.
Good stuff, boo! 😉

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back