The Golf Thread

Charges on Scheffler have not been dropped yet. His arraignment was moved back to June 3rd at the request of his lawyers. The prosecution objected to the date being moved yesterday. They really gonna go forward with this?

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Charges on Scheffler have not been dropped yet. His arraignment was moved back to June 3rd at the request of his lawyers. The prosecution objected to the date being moved yesterday. They really gonna go forward with this?
I'm thinking they are just delaying to make certain they resolve it properly

Reactions: Creeker
I'm thinking they are just delaying to make certain they resolve it properly
That’s what I would have thought, but the prosecution objected to the date being moved back makes me wonder why they would do so if they are just wanting to buy more time. There was a video of it and the prosecutor was pretty adamant about not wanting the arraignment date, which would have been today, to be moved.

The only possible saving grace for the cop is if the "dragging" occurred a little before the car turned in? Still, absolutely crazy for the cop to run up and hit the side window of a moving car like that in the context of a traffic stop.
That’s what I was thinking, if anything remotely close to what was reported happened, it had have of occurred prior to the clip we are seeing, if this is it though, looks real bad for the cop.

So sad. When you think someone has the word at their finger tips. Mental illness sucks. My brother in law committed suicide, he had a great job, great family, we played golf every weekend and never on sign that he had issues. Played golf with him on a Saturday, then passed him on the way to lowes on Sunday morning, he waved and smiled. Then visited his dad that same even and then shot himself. My god. He would have 6 grandchildren now.

VN Store

Back