The Golf Thread

I'm not even sure it was an entitled move. He was in a PGA-marked courtesy car, and security (who he thought the police were) is told to let those drive around wherever during the tournament. This seems like that one time out of 10,000 where "Hey, this is just a big misunderstanding!" is actually true.

I get why in the heat of the moment they stopped him, but I wonder if after a few minutes the police suspected or knew who he was and just went through with the arrest because of the appearance they'd be giving him special treatment if they let him go. This is the same PD that shot and killed Breonna Taylor a few years ago and still are probably super sensitive to potential bad PR.
Did you hear the manner in which one of the cops was speaking to Darlington about Scheffler?

And after all that goes out and shoots -5 to currently sit at T2 lol just unreal. I went out this morning and shot 45 through 9 after topping my first drive about 30 yards and the only distraction on my way to the course was McDonalds forgetting the hashbrown with my combo 😂

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
And after all that goes out and shoots -5 to currently sit at T2 lol just unreal. I went out this morning and shot 45 through 9 after topping my first drive about 30 yards and the only distraction on my way to the course was McDonalds forgetting the hashbrown with my combo 😂
Yeah, but once Scheffler bonded out, he didn't have to worry about anything. You just had to spend 9 holes focused on not crapping yourself after eating at McDonald's. I'd argue that your +9 was just as heroic as his -5.

Yeah, but once Scheffler bonded out, he didn't have to worry about anything. You just had to spend 9 holes focused on not crapping yourself. I'd argue that your +9 was just as heroic as his -5.
I did spend 9 holes worrying about 1 hole, fair call.

Not getting the hash brown had to affect you mentally. 🤣 I'm thinking it cost you about 5 shots 😯🤣

Reactions: Creeker
I can confirm. It was a disaster getting to the course yesterday. Confusion over rideshare drop off points, shuttles, buses, and private car services entering or attempting to enter at the wrong locations.
Valhalla may have just seen its last major for a while.

I don't know what is worse, the broadcast coverage or the LMPD's decision to arrest Scottie.

VN Store

Back