The Official Mizzou @ Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. April 25 7:30PM EST SEC NET) (Fri. April 26 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. April 27 Noon EST SECNET)

LVs take it 2-0 vs bama. Series win on the road.

Pickens is hot.

You know, I mean a one hitter complete game shutout. Totally not referencing her stunning looks or nothing.

Like hot chicken.

It's the first thing I noticed when I watched them last weekend besides the really good record and her skills on the mound.

Reactions: WillisWG
That's a lame take. I've never been a baseball fan at any level, but one game of watching the 22 team got me hooked. But thank you for educating me on proper fandom.
Nothing wrong with getting hooked by watching the 22 team. We welcome you to the love of the BaseVols! Growing the game with new fans is part of whats it’s all about. 😀😀👍🍊🍊

This could have been said, but on behalf of the baseball forum I wanted to thank whoever was responsible from Missouri for all the dirty baseball in the finale. We can start with the right fielder throwing to first base when he had little chance.

Secondly, I would like to thank Mizzou for all the shifts over the weekend and then pitching so many pitches away to the hitters. Not sure which coaches were ultimately responsible, but the man-in-charge has a goofy philosophy.

And finally, that base running yesterday was embarrassing, but I’m so glad they continued to run without constraint.

Missouri left a win on the table yesterday, so thanks again Tigers.

This could have been said, but on behalf of the baseball forum I wanted to thank whoever was responsible from Missouri for all the dirty baseball in the finale. We can start with the right fielder throwing to first base when he had little chance.

Hes a KT fan, just couldnt pull it off

Reactions: cardvolfan
Kentucky fried some chicken yesterday, so I wonder what's on the menu today? Would be nice to see the chickens scratch out a W today and send Kentucky home blue, even if we have to listen to that dad-blasted 🐓 crowing.

Nothing wrong with getting hooked by watching the 22 team. We welcome you to the love of the BaseVols! Growing the game with new fans is part of whats it’s all about. 😀😀👍🍊🍊
Thank you! I too, became a fan of basevols because of the 22 team. That team did more than a lot of people realize for the sport at UT.

Possible that the Vols get some 1st place votes come Monday..
Big if, but if we sweep Florida we probably will be #1. Kentucky and Arkansas should be a 2-1 series either way. I don’t see Kentucky winning 2/3 in Fayetteville but it’s possible. A&M will probably drop one at Baton Rouge just because it is a tough place to play. For the record, I think we go 2-1 in Gainesville. Just thinking of the opportunity that looms ahead. Either way, the final 3 weeks of the season is going to be exciting. 4 teams fighting for the 1 seed.

VN Store

Back