Tickets for Sale or Free

$110 for 9 sessions. It’s a ticket book. Great deal. The other deal was $78 for 6 games.
Yes but I’m not going to all 9 sessions…we aren’t even getting into town till Thursday…this sucks! Two people also can’t use the ticket book. The other was for any 6 sessions, not games and could be used by multiple people.

Reactions: taylorvol
Yes but I’m not going to all 9 sessions…we aren’t even getting into town till Thursday…this sucks! Two people also can’t use the ticket book. The other was for any 6 sessions, not games and could be used by multiple people.
Just buy single session tickets for $18. They go on sale May 19th at 10am ET.

Good point on the flexibility of the 6 pack vs ticket book. Still a good deal to see a session for $18.

If anyone happened to have bought an extra Dr. Pepper Pack for the Sec Tournament in Hoover…please reach out as I did not buy mine in time and would like to purchase one! We aren’t getting to Hoover until Thursday so I only really need one of these packs or admission to like 3-4 sessions total. Thanks so much!

Anyone have one for tomorrow (Saturday’s) game? Our oldest is in town and wants to go. It doesn’t matter where the seat is located, he’ll find an empty seat around us.

Just going to throw this out there a bit early provided things break right two weekends from now... I am interested in purchasing one ticket to the (potentially) three Super Regional games in Knoxville. Not remotely picky about seats, just hoping to secure something before travel. Thanks!

VN Store

Back