Tickets for Sale or Free

Know its a long shot but looking to purchase 2 to any game this weekend if anyone ends up having any available. Thanks!

Last edited:
Last year it was final midweek.
Good morning sir, if you get tickets to Hoover this year again, will you please let me know first? We live about 45 minutes away and can make every game in Hoover. Last year we had a blast. General admission tickets are over $150 each for right now on StubHub, and I have seen tickets north of $600 already for reserved seats. Don’t mind paying, but not paying $600 to go watch a college baseball game. SEC website says reserved seating already sold out.

Good morning sir, if you get tickets to Hoover this year again, will you please let me know first? We live about 45 minutes away and can make every game in Hoover. Last year we had a blast. General admission tickets are over $150 each for right now on StubHub, and I have seen tickets north of $600 already for reserved seats. Don’t mind paying, but not paying $600 to go watch a college baseball game. SEC website says reserved seating already sold out.
You can buy GA for every game (all 9 sessions) for $110 from secticketoffice.com This is the official site to buy directly from SEC.

You can also buy tickets for any 6 sessions you want to go to for 78 bucks. Split it up anyway you want.

VN Store

Back