Vols Baseball

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Anyone else planning on attending some baseball games this year? Just renewed my season tickets today and I am getting pumped. Hard to believe the season starts the beginning of February.

I saw somewhere that the vols were ranked pretty high in the preseason. Does anyone know where to find the preseason baseball polls?

I haven't seen the pre season ones yet. But final last year I believe they were #5

no, that may have been the year before. Last year we didn't even make the SEC tournament.

I like Vandy baseball only because it's more convenient for me to listen to on the radio and go see because I'm really close to Vandy. It's really hard to keep up with a college team that doesn't get alot of TV time around the state, while Vandy does, aswell as national coverage.

I saw on the front page a couple weeks ago that they were ranked 11th. I plan on going to some as well.

I will be at many games this season. Baseball is my favorite sport (except Vols Football).

I like how so much talent is coming back for the Vols. Arencibia and Borbon will have great years.

I've been a Vandy fan for as long as I've been a UT fan. So i'll cheer for who I want to. UT in all sports and Vandy in baseball.

How much are tickets to walk up at a Vols Baseball game? It is closer for me to go watch them in Auburn but they aren't playing at AU this year. tickets are $10 at AU.

I think they are less than $10 but I can't remember for sure.

Reserved Seats are $6, General Admission is $3.

Freak -

Vols are ranked 11th by Baseball America, and 18th by Collegiate Baseball. I'll shoot you links if you want 'em.

Baseball season opens 3 weeks from Friday at Tallahassee against FSU.

Go BaseVOLS!

I've been at most of the home games for the past two years and should be at most of them this year. I like being able to just sit and relax for a couple hours watching the game.

Reserved Seats are $6, General Admission is $3.

Freak -

Vols are ranked 11th by Baseball America, and 18th by Collegiate Baseball. I'll shoot you links if you want 'em.

Baseball season opens 3 weeks from Friday at Tallahassee against FSU.

Go BaseVOLS!
Yeah send the links if you have a chance and i'll bookmark them.

Looking forward to seeing you at the games...go vols!

Anyone else planning on attending some baseball games this year? Just renewed my season tickets today and I am getting pumped. Hard to believe the season starts the beginning of February.

I saw somewhere that the vols were ranked pretty high in the preseason. Does anyone know where to find the preseason baseball polls?
Do they sell out often.I'd like to drive up and see them sometime.

They have reserved seating with numbered seats and general admission tickets. You can order tickets from the utsports website for specific games. Not sure when that will start though.

Perry will probably know about the gates. I have no idea.

VN Store

Back