Wanya Morris arrested

I don't get it. WTH is wrong with being sober? Some I know smoke it 24/7. Nuts.
For some, I think there's a genetic underpinning. Others see it as a way of coping with stress of job, family and life in general. It's also far more accepted by our culture today than when I was young. Much easier to obtain as well....as are all illicit drugs. To me, what's nuts is to be out in a vehicle with it or under the influence. Just stay at home if you're going to use that stuff. Same for alcohol. Yeah, I know...old man talkin', but no matter how old you are....stupid is still stupid.

There are people in my apartment building that literally do smoke every moment they are awake. Smells like ass and I am not sure how they afford to live in the building being high 100% of the time.

Yep they don't call it skunk weed for nothing. And really, where do they get the $$$?

Reactions: 508mikey
For some, I think there's a genetic underpinning. Others see it as a way of coping with stress of job, family and life in general. It's also far more accepted by our culture today than when I was young. Much easier to obtain as well....as are all illicit drugs. To me, what's nuts is to be out in a vehicle with it or under the influence. Just stay at home if you're going to use that stuff. Same for alcohol. Yeah, I know...old man talkin', but no matter how old you are....stupid is still stupid.
There are other reasons use it too

Reactions: 508mikey
Recreational weed is actually legal in Missouri. However, it appears they took a wrong turn into Kansas. 😭

One would think Google Maps could eventually implement a boundary announcement like they do for state boundaries..."Welcome to Missouri, smoke 'em if you got 'em!" or "Welcome to Kansas, you're officially one toke over the line!"

"Wanya Morris and Chukwuebuka Godrick were charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession"
An absolute nothing burger.

I always think of Wanya and Darnell together because that was such a great recruiting effort to get those two as bookends in the same class. Of course, my opinion of Darnell is much more favorable. I don’t follow the Bears, so I looked him up. According to Wikipedia:

As a rookie, Wright started in all 17 games. He had 1,133 snaps played, 7 penalties, 7 sacks allowed, 3 hits, 41 hurries, 51 pressures and was named in the Top 5 Most Impactful Bears of 2023 by USA Today Sports. Wright was additionally selected for the 2023 NFL All-Rookie Team.

Glad to see him representing us well!

VN Store

Back