What Podcasts do you listen to?

Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast - my all-time favorite
Joe Rogan Podcast
Used to do WTF w/ Marc Maron but he lost me crying over Trump getting elected for about 5 podcasts straight. i may wade back in since it's been a while.

Arian Foster has a podcast now. I’ve only listened to a few but it’s pretty good.

Ep 22 has Donte Stallworth on and they talk candidly about their feelings on the NCAA and their time at TN. It would be a good one for all the Arian haters to listen to to get his point of view directly from his mouth.

I have two podcasts that I think a lot of people on here would really like.

1. UDFA Podcast - NFL Draft show. We’ve done this one for three years and we talk NFL draft all year long.

2. Scruffy Little Podcast - Knoxville show. It’s me and another former Knoxville radio personality. We talk local music, food, comedy, beers, sports, and fun stuff for parents to do with their kids. It’s fairly new but going well so far!

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
I didn't want to start a new thread so hopefully I get some replies here.

So I usually listen to podcasts while I'm mowing unfortunately the service I always used Google Podcasts closed down.

They recommended YouTube Music but I find it to be a pain in the butt. I'm not a fan of Spotify and the only other one I kinda like is Podcast Addict.

Anyone else got a service recommendation for podcasts? Preferably free!

Last edited:

So I usually listen to podcasts while I'm mowing unfortunately the service I always used Google Podcasts closed down.

They recommended YouTube Music but I find it to be a pain in the butt. I'm not a fan of Spotify and the only other one I kinda like is Podcast Addict.

I like PocketCasts quite a bit. There is a paid version, but the free version does everything you need.

What's wrong with Spotify? I use it for 90% of my listening

I use Wondery and Podbean.

listen to American History Tellers, American Scandal, Business Wars, generation Why, threads from the National Tapestry and Conspiracy Theories

**I have a one hour one way drive to work, most episodes are 45-55 mins. prefect fit

I use the Podcast App. It’s good. It’s free.

VN Store

Back