BREAKING...Donnie Tyndall is the new Tennessee basketball coach

....nah. I'm good.

This basketball team is one less thing that will disappoint me. Football is enough unnecessary stress.

Catch y'all at the next coaching search.

Lol who'd you expect big boi?

Does what again? Hire a good coach? This is his second hire and butch jones is working out so far...

The jury is still out on Jones and, even if he does, Hart backed into him with his 5th or 6th choice after being publicly humiliated because we gave Strong an extra day to think about it due to Fulmer's HOF deal.

Reactions: 4 people
White was leaking info to put pressure on Hart to cave into his demands...Hart didnt cave and played hardball...he must've weighed his options and thought better of it...
Hamilton would've caved and we would've had a $5 million buyout the last 3 years...

Reactions: 13 people
Does what again? Hire a good coach? This is his second hire and butch jones is working out so far...

We all love butch, but we had to strike out a few times before landing him. And he wasn't exactly considered a home run. I nearly cried when the first photos of hart driving him to the presser emerged. People will warm up to him. It just takes a little time.

Reactions: 1 person
That's what you do when you're just working it for a raise.

Yea, I don't think Tech is financially in the position to give a raise. The talks seem to take a couple of days. I believe White just decided he didn't want it and will look for another job in the future. JMO.

Love this hire. Dave Hart is carefully hiring coaches THAT WANT TO BE AT TENNESSEE. Didnt take Butch Jones long to accept and apparently it didnt take Donnie Tyndall long to accept. Lets get it!

Reactions: 21 people
My favorite thing ever about coaching searches are the people that say "I'M NEVER SUPPORTING THIS PROGRAM AGAIN" but they're back on the bandwagon as soon as the team's winning.

Reactions: 19 people
I liked Cuonzo but he just won't get it done in the long run. Tyndall has turned two programs around so I'm behind this hire. Good job Dave Hart

Reactions: 3 people
After hearing things began to fall apart with Michael White I started doing my research into Tyndall and the more I dig the more I like. That day in the life video was all I needed to see. but watching this video of harlem shake cracks me up, feel like hes the type of guy we need.

https://www.youtube.com/v/JMyowh-gPSU

Watching that just made me believe. Awesome.

Tyndall is OK. White is the future star, in my opinion. Hart is just terrible at these searches.

The only difference is that White hasn't been coaching as long.

Tyndall's resume looks worse because he had some average seasons at Morehead State. But then again, it was Morehead State.

I wonder how long before criticism is not allowed and the "get behind the coach" crowd starts making every excuse in the book.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back