BREAKING...Donnie Tyndall is the new Tennessee basketball coach

White was my first (legitimate) choice from the beginning and Tyndall doesn't excite me at all. However, he's the HC now, so everyone should give him a chance (no petitions) when we start 6-4 next season.

Any chance we'll incorporate "Tyndall Town" for those who watched the Harlem Shake video (above the student section)? I like it.

Regardless of how these hires work out, Hart somehow makes Hambone look like a Navy seal when it comes to these searches.

Reactions: 2 people
White was leaking info to put pressure on Hart to cave into his demands...Hart didnt cave and played hardball...he must've weighed his options and thought better of it...
Hamilton would've caved and we would've had a $5 million buyout the last 3 years...

Ding ding ding! We have a winnah!

Reactions: 3 people
What are the odds Hart didn't give White the buyout he wanted because of the fact so much leaked?

I read an article that stated White had 4 starters returning next year and that he is an alumnus of Ole Miss where the coaching situation is shaky. That the buy out was maybe too large in his offer. Truth? Possible?

How low do we have to sink, before somebody rids us of this garbage administration. Booger eater ButtCheek and Hart need to be sent a moving van.

Man we might as well rehire O'Neil, Green or Buzz, as to hire this goober.

Not sour grapes here at all...but if true all the "leaking" about the way White handled this I don't want him here....

Why? Who cares about any of that crap except that he's a good coach? The only reason that Hart didn't like it, probably, was because they prefer coaches who know who the boss is. We weren't getting any alpha types who might deign to be big time egos like a Pitino or Calipari.

How low do we have to sink, before somebody rids us of this garbage administration. Booger eater ButtCheek and Hart need to be sent a moving van.

Man we might as well rehire O'Neil, Green or Buzz, as to hire this goober.

That's the spirit.

VN Store

Back