The Official Tennessee @ #12 Georgia Game Thread, 12:00pm ET, ESPN

Well I'm proud, hurt, happy and pissed all at once. We went on the road to the 12th ranked team in the country with the best stable of running backs in the nation. Had to play with a back up QB almost the whole 3rd quarter. And still only lost by 3. This one sucks and I'll be drinking the rest of the day, but were on the right road we will start winning these games soon

Reactions: 3 people
Makes u wonder what if Worley hadn't gone out..

The o line is the root of all our offensive problems and it's been so clear the last two games.

We don't deserve to win if we can't stop them when we know they are going to run Gurley last series. Instead, he gets not one but two first downs and don't even get the ball. That's terrible. 11 guys in the box--or did we?--and he gets six yards on his first carry when they are trying to run out the clock.

He's going to win the Heisman. What do you expect?

Reactions: 1 person
At this point he is a hindrance. We are pulling even and surpassing our opponents in the talent portion yet we are subject to some of the most bizarre playcalls at the most inopportune times.

Good game Vols. You're almost there! Losing Worley for a couple of possessions hurt us. Man, Peterman needs major work. Are they redshirting Dobbs?

This game is on peterman just like Florida last year. If the blame is play calling then Bajakian magically calls a brilliant game when Worley gets back? Peterman is not even community college talent. He is the only reason we lost. Georgia was going to get their yards and we had possessions with zero points

Playcalling with Peterman in left a lot to be desired. They were all 20 yard pass plays or handoffs, like no screens even though UGA blitzed every play.

Tennessee get's 2 turnovers and zero points from it.

Even if just two FG's that is 6 points. VOLS win if they capitalize on those turnovers.

Our offensive line just blows. Coleman Thomas got beat multiple times today, to give up a sack. I simply cannot believe Dontavius Blair is that damn bad when the guys ahead of him suck this much.

Put Kerbyson back at RT and start Blair at LT

VN Store

Back