The Official Tennessee @ #12 Georgia Game Thread, 12:00pm ET, ESPN

Looking at our team and the fight we have this season thus far, if we had an O line, we would be cleaning house this year....

I said 20 point beat down at minimum.
UT was OK with firsr scripted plays. But when they have to call a game on the fly it's atrocious. Worley hasn't helped himself today.

And defense leaving Gurley alone when he is safety valve is awful. UGA has killed them with passes to TBs in the back field. Still no pressure from front 4.

Care to revise any of those comments?

I normally don't post just sit back and read, but imho had Worley not gotten hurt we probably would've won. Play calling hurt us in late 1st and 2nd quarter. Peterman was horrible, and we didn't get some calls that we should have. With all of that we were still in it even after the fumble. Every one can piss and moan and be pissed off but any true fan is going to be. We can play the what if game all we want, but eventually, hopefully soon, things will start falling our direction. With as many true freshmen that we are playing I am extremely proud of this teams fight. They don't give up like we have gotten used to seeing.
Exactly. Hate to lose but feeling good about the future
for the first time in a long time.

If the mundane play calling doesn't improve. I mean com on guys 3 and out with the ball on the 50. We needed points there and everybody wearing orange knew it. Then a 3 and out there on the road you some points. Sum bad play calling today and if it continues the result will be the same over and over. Moral victories count as an L.

If the mundane play calling doesn't improve. I mean com on guys 3 and out with the ball on the 50. We needed points there and everybody wearing orange knew it. Then a 3 and out there on the road you some points. Sum bad play calling today and if it continues the result will be the same over and over. Moral victories count as an L.

good point. OC should never instruct the offense to go 3 and out.

Reactions: 1 person
So what happens if Tennessee loses to Florida next week? Are we going to start seeing the fire butch threads pop up? One thing is for sure, butch has this team playing very well together. They don't give up. We haven't seen this kind of team chemistry since the fulmer years

Tennessee get's 2 turnovers and zero points from it.

Even if just two FG's that is 6 points. VOLS win if they capitalize on those turnovers.

Peterman fumbled the ball around their 20. That would have been a 37 yard field goal attempt which would have tied it up. Not to mention the free 7 we gave them from the fumble in the end zone.

VN Store

Back