Peterman epic chance for redemption

More than 2 - half with a broken hand. Do you think condemning a QB playing 38 minutes - 15 with a broken hand - is reasonable? Or are you unreasonable?

Just another question to dodge.

Answered your question...Peterman sucks...do we have to endure 1...2...3 games of that garbage? Bet Butch won't.

Reactions: 1 person
He can't be expected to perform at a high level behind this weak offensive line. The offensive line is trying hard they have limited talent.

574f2c846849888e96e4b51a4ff81848.jpg

Well if peterman gets the start, I hope he expects greatness. Styles make games. Maybe our defense gives Bamas qb fits. Maybe peterman gets hot a few times deep, and it opens our short passes and running game up. I am the eternal optimist.

This is interesting. Peterman was the only accurate QB hitting the deep passes in summer competition. Of course he wasn't running for his life while throwing....

Answered your question...Peterman sucks...do we have to endure 1...2...3 games of that garbage? Bet Butch won't.

You answered nothing spanky. You dodged again.
You can't answer - because you know a truthful answer exposes the shallow foolishness of your assessment.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?
If anyone still has any type of hope for Peterman is clearly an idiot or just hasn't seen him play.
I'm only 20 but clearly the worst QB I've seen play here.

Unfortunately... I am old enough to remember AJ Suggs.

Playing with a broken hand is wilting? Do you always judge QB's on their performance with a broken hand?

When did he break his hand? I guess the fact that he was going to break his hand made him play so poorly before he broke it? That's what made him ineffective against UGA also?

You never answered. Are you related to him or a friend? Or maybe you are a racist?

I have nothing personal against him. I think he has physical talent. I think he's smart. But there's something that prevents him from putting it together... and he panics under pressure whereas Dobbs has remained calmer.

We have the most negative fans in the world.

in before you say you are just being realists, don't care.

I disagree, we don't have the most negative fans in the world - it just comes across like that on this forum as this is where they all flock to spew their unhappy venom and vitriol.

You can't answer - because you know a truthful answer exposes the shallow foolishness of your assessment.

Even in the time when he played healthy, he's been ineffective. Giving you an answer you are determined not to accept... isn't dodging.

The way to judge Peterman is when he gets enough protection to make some plays. When he came in the Florida game he had no protection that day either. He certainly hasn't had any this year when he came in. He needs to have a little protection and see if he can make some plays I believe he can.

When did he break his hand? I guess the fact that he was going to break his hand made him play so poorly before he broke it? That's what made him ineffective against UGA also?

You never answered. Are you related to him or a friend? Or maybe you are a racist?

I have nothing personal against him. I think he has physical talent. I think he's smart. But there's something that prevents him from putting it together... and he panics under pressure whereas Dobbs has remained calmer.

He played the whole second quarter with a broken hand. He broke his hand on the Florida defender's helmet on the FIRST INTERCEPTION. That was when the meltdown began
Now answer my question for once. Stop the dodging.
Why can't you Peterman bashers ever be honest?

How the hell can you know Peterman panics any more than any other inexperienced QB who has played a mere 38 minutes? Do you really think nerves are unusual for a beginner? Does beginner nerves facing the most fierce defenses disqualify a four star QB from ever getting a real shot?

He was very effective in his first series against UGA. Lane then refused the handoff and Bajakian began calling bonehead plays that invited blitzes and sacks.

I have never understood the hype for Dobbs. He showed us absolutely nothing last year. I mean I know Peterman looked bad, ok really bad at Florida, but he was set up for failure in that position. Butch should have never played him, but he did and we lost. I doubt we would have if Worley had started.

The way to judge Peterman is when he gets enough protection to make some plays. When he came in the Florida game he had no protection that day either. He certainly hasn't had any this year when he came in. He needs to have a little protection and see if he can make some plays I believe he can.

This is pure truth. It's amazing so many refuse to see anything beyond their superficial surface impressions.
They trash a guy who has seen nothing but 38 minutes against the top SEC defenses, including 15 minutes with a broken hand and very poor blocking throughout.

Well, what if he plays fairly well? Doesn't throw an interception. Doesn't fumble. Throws a couple of really deep passes for some long gains & runs the ball a couple of times for about 75 yards rushing on the day but we still lose.That would be a good day for him!!!

If he runs the ball a couple of times for 75 yards, I might be sold

The primary reason he hasn't had protection is because he's held the ball too long because he panics and is unable to make quick decisions imo. The Georgia game is the best example. Worley, facing the same exact defense, running the same schemes, carved Georgia up and had us moving the ball up and down the field all day. When Peterman came in, he nearly got himself killed because he held the ball too long. Surely it was partially a product of limited snaps this year, but it mirrored the Florida disaster last year and makes a lot of us believe it's just his m.o. Additionally, he's been a turnover machine in his limited time. 4 turnovers last year vs Florida, fumbled handoff exchange vs Georgia, fumble vs OleMiss.

He played the whole second quarter with a broken hand. He broke his hand on the Florida defender's helmet on the FIRST INTERCEPTION. That was when the meltdown began
Now answer my question for once. Stop the dodging.
Why can't you Peterman bashers ever be honest? How the hell can you know Peterman panics any more than any other inexperienced QB who has played a mere 38 minutes? Do you really think nerves are unusual for a beginner? Does beginner nerves facing the most fierce defenses disqualify a four star QB from ever getting a real shot?

He was very effective in his first series against UGA. Lane then refused the handoff and Bajakian began calling bonehead plays that invited blitzes and sacks.

Peyton would be panicking if he was behind this line.

Even in the time when he played healthy, he's been ineffective. Giving you an answer you are determined not to accept... isn't dodging.

You are not answering. You dodge every question.
Responses that answer nothing are not answers. Try answering.

Who said he was ineffective vs UGA? He made quick sharp on target throws that first series and the Bajakian went away from it unwarranted.

Peterman is too petrified to play well, and Dobbs hasn't played a snap all year. Recipe for disaster.

You use a lot of words whilst maintaining cluelessness...though I suspect you're not a true proponent of Peterman. It's another futile argument where you can refine your arguing style of going in circles...using key words like "dodged" and "truthfulness"...seen previously in your defense of beating women. Like the lighthearted attempt of connecting with me though...SPANKY...we gotta take that term away from the pedophiles...Sport. :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back