Peterman epic chance for redemption

Poor Peterman...I can't think of a kids head that has been more messed up by being thrown into impossible situations so many times...in I don't know how long. I feel for him.

Poor Peterman...I can't think of a kids head that has been more messed up by being thrown into impossible situations so many times...in I don't know how long. I feel for him.

I feel for him to but I dont feel sorry for him. He should realize he needs to be in a lower D1A or D1AA. Simple as that. Impossible situations? lol! What's a possible situation that has'nt been explored? If you have what it takes there are no impossible situations. Just situations. Opportunities.

I know, every time he gets in a game and sees a crowd and opposing jersey he just goes into full panic and his head gets all messed up. Best if coaches just don't put him in any more of those situations.

Reactions: 1 person
I know, every time he gets in a game and sees a crowd and opposing jersey he just goes into full panic and his head gets all messed up. Best if coaches just don't put him in any more of those situations.

Funny. Didn't see him panic at all tonight.

Look, we have a psychic. You know Peterman's feelings?

I don't think anything. Simply documented a play that happened, was penalized and was never questioned by our head coach, was never even discussed on the 3-4 different sports talk programs I listen to each week that feature UT sports/football. Sorry if it disputes and actually puts the lie to your very bold assertion that "peterman didn't get sacked". But then again, nothing else you've posted on here for the last few days holds any water either. Go Vols!

Oh my God, is this another Peterman Momma? Wake me up when he's actually done anything. UT fans, you gotta love 'em. If they think Peterman is the next Peyton, then that's the way it is. O course most of them are slap stupid to the core, but hey,it's their stupid opinion.

I think Peterman needs to lead the offense on two TD drives. If he and our offense can spot AJ and the Boys 14 points, we might have us a good game

How true this is. If only our never fails defense doesn't spot Bama 14 pts

How true this is. If only our never fails defense doesn't spot Bama 14 pts

IF UT had not wasted the first two series on Peterman then maybe they would have responded.

I still have nothing against NP. But he DOES wilt under the pressure and was ineffective last night. He had two possessions, 9 plays, and gained a total of 30 yards... 21 of which were runs by Hurd. When Dobbs was in, UT was 11 of 17 on 3rd down conversions against one of the best D's in the country.

Dobbs led the Vols to 363 yds vs the #5 D in the country. That is more than any opponent since WVU in the first game. Dobbs helped UT to the highest rush totals vs Bama this year... beating the old mark by 74 yds. ONLY UT and UF have rushed for over 100 vs Bama all year.

Oh, it is worth noting that Bama has IMPROVED over the course of the year. Last time out they shut out TAM who was previously averaging 44 ppg.

Folks. UT has found a solution on offense. His name is Dobbs

what went through Petermans mind when Dobbs stayed in at QB. If Dobbs stays healthy, Peterman will probably never play again unless its in the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left and were winning.Man I feel for that dude. It was never meant to be. I wish him well. I salute you Peterman for your dedication.:salute:

Yep. I don't think he got enough time to show what he can do as a QB.

I answered your ignorant questions multiple times... now Dobbs has too. Any more question who the better QB is?

Oh, this idiot still has more questions 18. He's in other threads trashing Dobbs, saying he was awful in the second half, will be awful if he plays next week, etc, etc. Only know this cause someone quoted his posted so I saw it. He's a live one.

Oh, this idiot still has more questions 18. He's in other threads trashing Dobbs, saying he was awful in the second half, will be awful if he plays next week, etc, etc. Only know this cause someone quoted his posted so I saw it. He's a live one.

The worst part is that everyone keeps quoting him, so even when you put him on ignore, it does no good. :ermm:

Dobbs is clearly the better option of the 3 at this point. Why can't we talk about what he needs to improve on with out there being name calling.

I thought they peterman and Dobbs were both poor QBs before. Dobbs played good and earned his spot IMO but has some issues that need work to become a QB that can beat top comp.
why is that a conversation that makes you(Dobbs fan) mad?

VN Store

Back