POLL: Who is THE WRU? GO VOTE: We DO NOT LOSE Polls!

Fellas and ladies, we don't need a poll. They apparently do.

Go Vols. The real UT and WRU.

Boom.

This is pathetic. TN is and always has been and always will be WRU. WRU is earned. Tennessee's Wide Receiver tradition is 2nd to none. Clemson doesn't even sniff the top 10 all-time.
It's like when you're a kid and you're wearing your MJ jersey playing basketball and you say "Jordan!" when you shoot. You're not REALLY Michael Jordan. You're just a 4ft tall 8-year-old kid. It's just pretend. You know it. Your mother knows it. It's so very obvious that you are just a clumsy little kid and not Michael Jordan. But it's fun to pretend and imagine that you are. It makes you feel good on the inside to pretend to be the best. To hit the game-winning shot in the Finals. It makes you happy for a few minutes. But eventually, your mom calls you inside for supper and you have to go home and eat Macaroni and Cheese. Because you're an 8-year-old-kid. Not MJ.

TN is MJ
Clemson is the 8-year-old kid.

Reactions: 1 person
I got one better.

On Chrome:
settings>advanced>content settings>cookies>block sites from setting any data

...or cut and paste this link into the Chrome URL bar.
chrome://settings/content

Close chrome and reopen. Keep voting by hitting refresh!

:good!:

Way to go VN night shift for closing the gap! Someone paid attention to my post above!

Clemson 7135
TN 7046

Last edited:
Why couldn't our Sports info dept run a quick computer check to find out which school has had more Nfl WR draft choices, all Americans, all conference guys.
Seems like a simple math situation.

The entire premise of this poll is patently absurd.

What next, a poll asking which car is better: this Shelby Cobra

AC_Shelby_Cobra_Montreal.jpg

or this AMC Pacer?

AMC_Pacer_rear.jpg

247 should be embarrassed and ashamed for feeding the trolls at Clemson.

Reactions: 3 people
The entire premise of this poll is patently absurd.

What next, a poll asking which car is better: this Shelby Cobra

AC_Shelby_Cobra_Montreal.jpg

or this AMC Pacer?

AMC_Pacer_rear.jpg

247 should be embarrassed and ashamed for feeding the trolls at Clemson.

My parents had a beautiful yellow Pacer when I was a child (1982ish). They bought the glorious beast brand new for my mom to commute to school to get her Master's. Anyway, it had two really interesting issues, 1) A bump of a certain size would cause all of the electrical components to crap out, requiring her to roll to the side of the road and restart the car, and 2) On icy roads, it preferred to travel backwards.

I am not sure which of those two problems caused it to end up in a ditch upside down. The rounded body fit perfectly into the contours of the ditch, requiring the driver to exit through the rear hatch as the doors were pinned shut.

It was never seen or heard from again. I was told it was sent to a farm to live out its remaining days running free in the wilderness, happy and content.

The Pacer was a true modern marvel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I screwed Up yesterday while I was at work!! I logged on while I was at work (heh heh) to vote, using my phone I confidently clicked the tab to open the voting window.. throwing my shoulders back in confidence as I click it...... the voting window appeared... and I scrolled down real fast to see my choices, and there they were....: Clemson's sissy name.. and Us..... the Power "T" Team, my legs quivered as I raised my thumb in anticipation to click Tennessee.. and as I pressed my determined thumb onto the phone screen...... The Mother Frigging Screen scrolled Down due to an ADD ON ADVERTISING link and my thumb clicked CLEMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cray::banghead2:

So if we end up losing by One, it does not count:)

by the way, I'm in need of a new phone, anyone got one.. mine sort of fell apart yesterday after the vote:cool2:

I screwed Up yesterday while I was at work!! I logged on while I was at work (heh heh) to vote, using my phone I confidently clicked the tab to open the voting window.. throwing my shoulders back in confidence as I click it...... the voting window appeared... and I scrolled down real fast to see my choices, and there they were....: Clemson's sissy name.. and Us..... the Power "T" Team, my legs quivered as I raised my thumb in anticipation to click Tennessee.. and as I pressed my determined thumb onto the phone screen...... The Mother Frigging Screen scrolled Down due to an ADD ON ADVERTISING link and my thumb clicked CLEMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cray::banghead2:

by the way, I'm in need of a new phone, anyone got one.. mine sort of fell apart yesterday after the vote:cool2:
That's embarassing!

Same damn thing happened to me.lol

Add my name to the list of shame as well... I voted an extra 5 or so times to make it up lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back