POLL: Who is THE WRU? GO VOTE: We DO NOT LOSE Polls!

We're about 450 votes behind. We need to pick up the pace. Vote > Clear History > Refresh Browser > Vote again.....Repeat cycle.

Yeah. I looked a couple of hours ago and we were up by 4000-4500.

They just went from 6,000-7,000 in a few minutes. I don't think they are trying too hard to hide that they are cheating.

I remember this happened a while back. We were the semi-finals in a poll with Texas AM (best stadium maybe?) and it was a close race until they randomly got thousands of votes in a few hours. They got disqualified because they were cheating, not sure how.

Just voted from iPhone, iPad, Desktop (safari, chrome, Firefox) and Laptop (safari, chrome, Firefox)! Go Vols!

I'm telling you guys it doesn't matter. If we start catching up with them they will "magically" go up by 1,000 votes again. Texas AM fans hacked one of these polls too and got disqualified. Either 247 will catch it and disqualify them or they will let it go and Clemson will win.

We were annihilating them, at one point I think we had 5,000 before they even had 1,000. Then randomly this happened:

We're dealing with thousands of votes here and from 4:08 PM to 4:21 PM we go from ridiculous lead to losing........ interesting they made up THAT much of a deficit, and even took the lead, in 13 minutes........

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I knew it wouldn't take long before they clemson'd the poll. Now we'll see if 247 has any integrity or if they're just stirring the pot for clicks.

Guys, this! If you're on mobile hold down the link and press incognito, keep doing it over and over.

I got one better.

On Chrome:
settings>advanced>content settings>cookies>block sites from setting any data

...or cut and paste this link into the Chrome URL bar.
chrome://settings/content

Close Chrome and reopen. Keep voting by hitting refresh!

:good!:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back