Uniform/Helmet/Shoe design thread (merged)

I'm a little bit done with DeerPark. The guy made us believe the number font was gonna make our eyes bleed... Not too bad to me.... Also told us there would not be an alternate helmet.

You actually think DP would give us details on the Uni's? come on man that would have ruined all the hype. and the surprise

I'm a little bit done with DeerPark. The guy made us believe the number font was gonna make our eyes bleed... Not too bad to me.... Also told us there would not be an alternate helmet.

I know you're being sarcastic, but the number font was toned down a lot from the versions I saw last fall and summer.

At one point, it more closely resembled Syracuse, with the 6's and 9's not having a top or bottom. The next version was very close to Baylor, then a mix of Arkansas and Baylor. We ended up with what looks to me like a hybrid of Arkansas and the Miami Dolphins. I can live with it for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
I know you're being sarcastic, but the number font was toned down a lot from the versions I saw last fall and summer.

At one point, it more closely resembled Syracuse, with the 6's and 9's not having a top or bottom. The next version was very close to Baylor, then a mix of Arkansas and Baylor. We ended up with what looks to me like a hybrid of Arkansas and the Miami Dolphins. I can live with it for sure.

It pleases me that we continually said "no try again"

Reactions: 3 people

With the exception of the top of the number being a hair different, it looks like they gave us what they gave Cal two years ago...

http://cdn.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/New-Cal-Football-Uniforms-1.jpg

Last edited:
If the grey helmets had this instead of the Power T, it would look sweet.
56e61018f8aefc4ed65bd7f88f1a7af4.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I tried to convince people awhile back that the Tristar (same as my AVI) on the side of the helmet would be awesome and got shouted down right on this very forum. I still think it would be awesome.

too Steelers for my taste, and I am a huge supporter of the Tristar normally

If the grey helmets had this instead of the Power T, it would look sweet.
56e61018f8aefc4ed65bd7f88f1a7af4.jpg

You can't screw with the power T. Adding the tri star to the uniform somewhere would be fine. One top of the shoulders maybe? Replacing the power T on the helmet is a no go imho. It would dilute the brand and confuse people. We don't want people tuning in to the game and going "who is that?"

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back