Nike Gear

No argument there, but as far as fan apparal I like Nike's designs better and based on what we have had to work with, its a huge upgrade.

I think Nike has better designs, but UA has better material, if that makes sense. It's really just a matter of what you value more, feel or looks.

I hate fed ex. Ordered my jersey Monday mid day. Two day shipping and it's not here. Nothing I have ever ordered that shipped through them ever comes on time. They suck.

Last edited:
I am a bit ticked at Nike and will not be buying anything from them. Just learned they donate to this "Planned Parenthood" after watching the discovery on Fox news about this company then to learn Nike money goes to pay for this. I am just sick and won't be buying anything Nike from here on out.

Reactions: 2 people
I am a bit ticked at Nike and will not be buying anything from them. Just learned they donate to this "Planned Parenthood" after watching the discovery on Fox news about this company then to learn Nike money goes to pay for this. I am just sick and won't be buying anything Nike from here on out.

Ok...hope Keds doesn't kill babies. :ermm:

I'm sure they'll miss your money.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sure they'll miss your money.

Does it make you feel better about yourself or do you think you look cute being a smart A@@ to someone? It is murder on a childs life and I really dont care if they miss "my" money or anyone elses for that matter. But I wont contribute to it. But hey maybe by you commenting will get you some likes or a thumbs up good job

Reactions: 4 people
Does it make you feel better about yourself or do you think you look cute being a smart A@@ to someone? It is murder on a childs life and I really dont care if they miss "my" money or anyone elses for that matter. But I wont contribute to it. But hey maybe by you commenting will get you some likes or a thumbs up good job

Pro-life loyal voting Republican here and you've gone off the deep rails. Planned Parenthood also provides prenatal services for lower income families as well as contraception consults. Love Fox for the most part but they unnecessarily inflame the masses with half information from time to time. See if you can sneak a gander at companies/organizations that contribute to PP and see how many products/services you're willing to forego in your one man justice spree. Noble intent but misguided.

Reactions: 4 people

I wasn't trying to marginalize your views, my sense humor is a little caustic. Personally, I have never understood this view though. I can be against something a company does and still buy their product. My money doesn't make a difference to them and never will, so I may as well enjoy a superior product while I hold my views. Maybe that's just me.

Does any member of VN require clothing in TALL sizes? I have not found anyone that carries Nike gear in tall. Thanks.

Pro-life loyal voting Republican here and you've gone off the deep rails. Planned Parenthood also provides prenatal services for lower income families as well as contraception consults. Love Fox for the most part but they unnecessarily inflame the masses with half information from time to time. See if you can sneak a gander at companies/organizations that contribute to PP and see how many products/services you're willing to forego in your one man justice spree. Noble intent but misguided.

Thanks for you're thoughts... and I have looked its 39 companies that I could find and I can and will live without them all. I will find a substitute before a portion of my money goes to such acts. Watch the undercover video if you have not seen it. It is wrong on all levels. I do expect some of these donors after seeing this will stop giving money out of fear of a boycott.

Thanks for you're thoughts... and I have looked its 39 companies that I could find and I can and will live without them all. I will find a substitute before a portion of my money goes to such acts. Watch the undercover video if you have not seen it. It is wrong on all levels. I do expect some of these donors after seeing this will stop giving money out of fear of a boycott.

Donors to the university?

What if you're in the white section when we checker? Are you that guy who sticks out like a sore thumb?

Your talking about the exception, not the rule. That was an organized coloring, i was in a white section, and i wore white. But you know, for the other 99% of games we play, its orange.

And the $550 million from the Federal Gov't?

Nike may be a liberal company. But I don't consider political and social stances of a company, when choosing whether or not to buy a company's products.

Last edited:
What if you're in the white section when we checker? Are you that guy who sticks out like a sore thumb?

Always scalp my ticket(s) so wore two shirts one orange one white to Florida game. Ended up white. Maybe if I'm orange we score a stinking TD :)

So I know freak supports fanatics but my experience has been very unpleasant as I have still not received my order. Monday I excitedly ordered my new nike jersey elite. Not seeing the free ship promo I saw that 2 day shipping was the same price as standard, 4.99. I 2 day shipped it.
Long story short after many emails trying to find out where my jersey might be fanatics sends me a tracking number that to this point had said not found on fedex It now says my item shipped 20 mins ago. Thanks fanatics for charging me to wait two weeks for my jersey.
They will not receive anymore of my hard earned money.

I hate fed ex. Ordered my jersey Monday mid day. Two day shipping and it's not here. Nothing I have ever ordered that shipped through them ever comes on time. They suck.

Most often they transfer it to the local PO to deliver and it takes an extra day or two - is that what happened ?

Can we save the moral brow beating for the off-topic forums?

VN Store

Back