Things you will never do as a fan?

I will never stand up in Neyland. People pay alot of money for their tickets and if they want to sit down for the duration of the game, who am I to inconvenience their viewing experience?

Horse manure, you shouldn't go if you expect others to stay seated at a football game

I never wear jeans on game days. Blue is for Gators and Mildcats.

I also never drink bourbon on game days. Dirty, dirty border trash pisswater.

I will never stand just to piss off the fans behind me(unless they are not VOL fans).

I will never want Florida or Bama to win(unless it helps the VOLS).

I will never be happy for a VOL loss(never).

I will never understand why it takes a hype song to get loud on 3rd down(anytime the VOLS are on defense).

I will never prefer to watch the game on TV, when I can make it to the game(never).

I will never want to sit in the white section when we checker Neyland(unless the seats are an upgrade).

I will never worry about Vandy or Kentucky and it have anything to do with their team (that goes for most of the SEC and the rest of the programs we play).

I will never understand a person born, raised, and living in TENNESSEE, with no real ties to instate or out of state schools, not being a VOL fan.

GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

I live in Bama. Orange you glad I'm a Vol tho?

Reactions: 1 person
Pull for another SEC East team to win. Or any other SEC team to win in a championship game. I NEVER thought that I would pull for Ohio State, but I sure did in the Sugar Bowl.

get one of these:
ut-vols-tattoo.jpg

I will never stand up in Neyland. People pay alot of money for their tickets and if they want to sit down for the duration of the game, who am I to inconvenience their viewing experience?

Have you ever been to neyland, and if so did you enjoy looking at the back of the person in front of you?

Being confined to a wheelchair, I would like for someone to explain, seriously I would like to know, how standing makes the game more enjoyable.

Really sorry to hear that, so many things, so any people take for granted.....thanks for being a fan and bringing up such a serious question. I've sat in many different parts of the stadium, when a play is going on, standing actually allows me to see just a little bit more of the action(false sense of I can see better when standing),and often times I get nervous or anxious about plays and the out come of games and find it hard to sit still. At times I will catch myself sitting watching TV(jumbotron) at the game. There are times I will stand and stomp my feet to make more noise, and I feel I can get a deeper breath to yell louder and longer while standing, which I get great satisfaction from being real loud for real long during the games. Some times I will start dancing a little jig, when good things are happening to the VOLS. Often times my back will start to ache if I sit too long, I've yet to find a seat at any stadium in the SEC(not been inside of A&M yet) to be more comfortable than my couch in my living room in my house(the terrace is awesome), but my house can only cram about 30 or so people in it and then nobody is comfortable.
GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

Reactions: 3 people
So you totally decided not to read the second half of my comment? Doing it at the appropriate time is the point. Never standing is your choice but don't get all uptight when someone does stand on big plays.
I have yet to be at a game where someone infront of me stood on every play. Minus the old man who was visiting his son and needed to stand every few minutes due to the metal seats wearing him down. Perhaps I should have told him how rude he was.

I did read the second (and reasonable) portion of your post. It was simply overwhelmed by the arrogance and disrespect you showed in the first part of your comments. Boss. :peace2:

VN Store

Back