Things you will never do as a fan?

Don't you mean UK?

Missouri loss in 2012 when rather than take a golden opportunity and go try and win the game in regulation with the strength of his team (offense), he chose to play for overtime at home and where he would have to rely on his putrid defense.

I will never pull for UF, Bama, UGA...etc. Not because I'm unaware that the more they win the better we look when we beat them. It's more due to the fact that I realize whether I pull for them or not has absolutely no bearing on the outcome of the game. They have their own fans to pull for them.

Reactions: 1 person
Here's why you care:
  • You want to beat the snot out of winners, not losers.
  • You want to know that, if you win the SEC, you're in the playoffs, because everyone knows it's the best conference in college football.
  • And you want to be the cause for their tears, not just one of many causes.
That's why you root for your fellow SEC teams when they're playing someone else.

Turned out to be pretty refutable, after all. :)

I realize there may be times when it is in the best interest of everybody to pull for Bama. I was the only kid in my class, from grade school on to wear orange down here in Huntsville. My DNA has been wired up so that it is now impossible to even consider Bama victories as a good thing. I guess I'm paranoid, because I feel like there is a Harvy Updyke behind every tree down here and when Bama wins, it brings out the worst in that type.

I did read the second (and reasonable) portion of your post. It was simply overwhelmed by the arrogance and disrespect you showed in the first part of your comments. Boss. :peace2:

I see the word boss is what stuck out to you. Not sure it is as disrepectful as you imply. I get called boss multiple times per day. Never has been offensive and my first statement is also 100% correct. Everyone at the game pays and everyone has a claim to how they sit or stand.
Arrogant? Yup, and not ashamed of it.

Last edited:
get one of these:
ut-vols-tattoo.jpg

What's the one on top?

Are you from Liberia?

Last edited:
I've always said I'd cheer for the Al Qaeda All Stars over Bama and Notre Dame. I guess it is time to change it to ISIS

I also don't get the faux hatred for the whoo.

I'm at fault for the Clausen fumble-itis rain game against Florida. I was given permission by the bride to miss her wedding to go to the game.

Yea, you gotta go with what's relevant.

Not all jeans are blue

Jeans colored anything but indigo are categorically unacceptable unless you're in a band.

Acid wash is only acceptable if you're a current, performing member of Bon Jovi.

None of these rules apply if you're female, of course.

I will never stand up in Neyland. People pay alot of money for their tickets and if they want to sit down for the duration of the game, who am I to inconvenience their viewing experience?
Then stay home. Know where you're going and if you don't like what you KNOW will happen there then don't go.

I see the word boss is what stuck out to you. Not sure it is as disrepectful as you imply. I get called boss multiple times per day. Never has been offensive and my first statement is also 100% correct. Everyone at the game pays and everyone has a claim to how they sit or stand.
Arrogant? Yup, and not ashamed of it.

Not really wanting to argue with you (it's game week), but I just gotta know. What exactly do you have to be arrogant about? In any case, that's just not a characteristic to be proud of. IMHO.

:dunno:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back